Larry are you Flooded???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry are you Flooded???

I saw where you had floods in St. Louis, are you in the clear? I hope things are OK.

BTW was that Copperfield? Which David showed up, the friendly one or the moody one? I've met both.

Timmy
    Hauntus Emeritus
    Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
    Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

The friendly Copperfiend was around Vegas this year.
    He ordered with us.
    It was funny though. He raised the bill of his hat he was hiding under to tell me, "I am David Copperfield". I almost laughed.
    I am sure that would have blown the sale.

We also met Teller from Penn and Teller, RA Mihailoff (Leatherface) we spoke for quite a while, and Dee Snider.
    We also did some filming for MTV.

This is how Vegas is an improvement over Chicago.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I thought that was Copperfield in those pics...man I'm jealous!
      I wanted to make it to TW this year and it would've been my first...but alas it didn't happen...and I've wanted to meet DC for a long time too!
      Being an amateur/hobbyist magician meeting Amazing Johnathan, Teller, and DC would have been awesome!
      Not to mention horror icons and other haunt owners! (Like Larry, someday I'll meet him and say "Thanks for all you do for haunting!")
      R.A. Mihailoff's parents live about 10 miles from me in Townville, Pa and he was here last year for their Lion's Club event...they had him signing autographs...my business partner know's them and got his autograph years ago...
      But I am living vicariously through videos of TW I've seen at relatives who have DSL and Cable (I have crappy Dial Up)...
      Next year...just announce where already!!!
      Hoping to make it to MHC...

Kirk
      Kirk Boemmel
      Dark Ghost Manor
      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Mtv

Kevin,

What were they filming for MTV?

Chris
        Chris Stafford
        1331 Entertainment Group
        Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
        13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
        13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

I know there had to have been a couple of hundred of celebrities there from California, the ones they sang that old rock & roll song about, they were there playing the slots, "The Little Old Ladies From Pasadena

A woman came through my house who is a singer and actor, she was in a musical!" and a young 18? yr. old David Copperfield was in the show being a Magician.
          She said he was a very nice, polite young man who could not stop shuffling cards!
          "David, now put those cards down and eat!"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Funny story actually... because one of my haunts (Creepyworld/SiloX) we've been working with the county because we're in a flood plain. We've been trying to get them to let us leave the attraction up year around, and they say we're in a flood area. Anyway... right down the street 5 feet under water, parts of the highway submerged, Creepyworld so dry you'd think it was a desert. LOL

SO no I'm not flooded but parts of the area. yes!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
            X