Haunted video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted video

Can anyone send me links to there haunted house or yard or garage haunt? I want to stop with blake plastic in my haunt and go to wood. Also, I moved to a gated comunity, and the gates close at like 8:00. I want to keep the haunt at my home though, Any suggestions on that?
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

You might have to get the job as Gate Keeper, Then you can keep those gates open whenever you want to.
    (I thought gated communities were gated to keep people like yard haunters out?)
    There could some exceptions I guess?
    I have a gate and fence around my place to keep the scrap collectors out.
    I make a lot of stuff from old steel and things. Grind off the rust and weld away!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

First things first

Better find out if they will even allow you to have a display. Gated community usually equals HOA.

Comment

If I can't have a haunt, I will be killing some people.
        INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

not sure if it will work, but make the parking for the event inside the gates, have someone stand there that knows the code to the gate or has a gate opener. And when people pull up tell them they park inside. Open the gate and let them through. And if u charge for parking, then u can take there money here too.

let me know if this will work.
          Skidduhlicious

Comment

Thanks txas chainsaw, that will work if the home owners assosiation allows a haunt, how soon should I find out? And I want to have a really good haunt, when should I start on it?
            INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Now

to both questions. You don't have to start setting things up but you should start building in your garage right away.

Comment

So I should start getting my garage ready?
                INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

shredman, id suggest that u start setting up as soon as possible, because if u find out u are missing any details, then you can add them without having to worry about it last minute.
                  Skidduhlicious

Comment

Okay. I will probably start cleaning my garage out this week, I moved in not long ago so my garage is full of junk.
                    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

The homeowners association allowed us to have it, but all my neighbors seem pretty pissed about the situation. hey can just deal with it I guess.
                      INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Neigbors being pissed is no fun. Trust me I have to deal with pissed neighbors every year.

Comment

Working...
                        X