BodyBag SPFX DEMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyBag SPFX DEMO

Heres a lil something something promoting SPFX Mask from our Xtreme Haunt FX DVD........ As you can see WE had ALOT of FUN with this DVD......

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LgfuATiMyr0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LgfuATiMyr0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

OK well that didnt work, and I read the How to do YOUTUBE post and everything......... GRRRRRRRRRR
    HELP! anybody?
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Here you go Rob:

Thanks, Jeff
      www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
      www.HauntForum.com
      www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Thanx Jeff! How was your Trip! spend lots of MOOLAH?

Comment

My pleasure...trip, not as fun as it used to be. Missed my little one.
          And would you believe I only went a little over budget? lol
          Thanks, Jeff
          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
          www.HauntForum.com
          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Are you affiliated with SPFX masks? Or just promoting them?

Comment

CrazyBob

Are you affiliated with Skulltronix? or trying to promote them?>< lol

Comment

Skulltronix?

I'm sorry???

Comment

You know, I don't mean to sound rude or anything... but these mask don't really move with your face! Just the mouth really... I guess one could find a way to glue it down for better movement and realism? I don't know, I think for know I'll just stick with foam prosthetics!

Nice vid though, you had me laughing out loud! HAHA.. -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

nightgore, it all depends on how tight the mask fits, if you have a correct fit, youll get a full range of expression, but you are right FOAM is the way to go if you have the time to do it........ Another alternative if you want full range of expression is to actually use SKINTITE SILICONE ADHESIVE, Adhere it to your expression points, push the mask onto it and awayyyyyyyyyyy we go!

Crazybob, no Im not affliated with SPFX, But in my opinion, when you dont have time to go full blown FX makeup, Spfx masks offer the most bang for your BUCK!

Comment

Working...
                    X