It's Spring Break!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Spring Break!

Some customers coming this way tonight, lots of phone calls, maybe someone will even show up here?
    Tune in later for further developments. deet-deet-doot-doot!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Six customers so far..Two college girls in the 6 are from Harvard College, I had fun with them! I made a couple of changes in my dialog to exchange "Harvard" for some other place I would usually be talking about.
    The one girl was really working at not expressing any fear whatsoever but everyone laughed when I scared her and she quickly said, "Gracious!", which for her was measured as either being very impressed/scared or completely out of control!
    Of the six on that tour she was the only one that had never been here before so guess who was elected to try out The Bad Dream Bed first?
    then at the tour's conclusion I heard this very deep barking and howling(No, my third wife was not stalking me again!) A "Scoobie-Doo " type breed was standing just outside the fence carrying on, we might have been scaring him? Maybe his owner was the guy with the car running with headlights on, on my exit , sneaking his leviathan and his impending "elephant" dump out for relief?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow Jim I really have to make my way up to the Ravens Grin Inn again soon!Bachelorette Partys and Now Spring Break! Wild Women in droves! I like your new marketing scheme! LOL! Wow whats next the Jerry Springer Show or MTV live from the Ravens Grin INN! Ha ha ha! Tell Adam he isnt quite old enough to attend! LOL!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Damon, Did I tell you about Jerry Springer?
        I once had a call from one of his producers wanting me to think up some premis to have that show come to my house....?
        I never did come up with that Idea, but I tried to call him a few days later...the phones didn't seem to be working, calls were not going through...I turned on the tv...some jets had just hit some tall buildings in New York..suddenly me and my little enterprise here seemed pretty puny and unimportant and something told me that it might be a long, long time before the country would ever, if ever, be looking for frivolous entertainment again.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

No you mean SCREAM BREAK! LOL

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Or the seat springs in their car just suffered major compression from the long ride to get here.= spring break!
            then they scream as the spring pokes them!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It's Wednesday! Spring Break business continues!
              We have had business every night now for a week! Not quite enough to buy a $20,000 prop-critter by any means, but I am having fun with these new victims!
              I finished up tonight with the jumpy, scared husband and the brave laughing wife, just the opposite of last night, how about that?
              The first tour had daughters gasping because mom and dad were also in the room as I gave them all the adult tour but everyone was laughing so I assume no moral damage was suffered by these college vixens.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hey Jim let me know when the Girls with Corpses layouts gonna be. I will help you set up the hottub outback for the shoot. And maybe we can have a wet t-shirt contest and jello wrestling. You might beat me in the wet t-shirt contest though. And no Im not gonna wrestle you in any jello! Unless its strawberry! LOL!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

I haven't heard any such girls and corpses were due here but if you stop all eating now, Damon, in a few weeks you can get to fill in for the corpse for such a photo=shoot!
                  It just requires true desire!
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Tonight's Spring-Breakers included a tall young man who was being disruptive in the first room, it was a simple problem to "fix", I merely scared the chitt out him in front of all his friends and that pretty much ended that!
                    It was funny seeing a guy that tall jerking and quivering with fright! He also fell victim to his greed as he had to ask Nosferato-Santa for a toy, everyone else got another cruel laugh at his expense!
                    (I tell them to ask him quickly before he becomes bored since he is being held upright on the end of a folded up ironing board, leaning in the corner next to the stove)
                    They drove 3 hours to get here and most of their group had been here before.
                    My terrible cardboard cut-out had three of them on the floor. Of course it wouldn't work as well as it does without the "set up" to affect their minds a certain way.....
                    it is all really "in the Mind", this is where it begins and ends , unless the seat of their panties gets influenced too.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sunday afternoon Mom, her Mom and two grandchildren maybe 11 and 9 arrived because of reading about my place in a book about "Haunted Places".
                      Grandma was appalled that admission was being charged ($12.00!) and maybe that it was also $12.00 for the kid but you know what? We take a lot of extra time with nervous kids, so there you are!
                      We were trying to figure out exactly what type of a tour they wanted?
                      They sure didn't want any lights turned off, which we can do as long as it's not a mixed tour group, since it was just them, no problem with lights "on".
                      They were shown a behind the scenes front room along with the high points of the haunted history but Mom seemed to not be handling this as well as she maybe had thought that she was going to.
                      Grandma had a stopwatch on her wrist so I began asking her how much time they had to give the house? (Trying to please!)
                      We did certain portions out of normal order because with her limiting the time we could not get them through everything , especially when the little girl would say:"I don't want to," every time we were to enter a different room.
                      As they exited they had been in the tour for an hour and I had narrated a lot of the tour for them and answered many of their questions. I made sure to ask the kids if they were going to now have any bad dreams?
                      No phobias gotten here, Thank You!
                      Jessica told me later how the boy had enjoyed my new outdoor home made ashtray(Nobody can smoke in any Illinois business nor within 15 feet of the door)
                      it is made of an old steel pressure tank for a water system with the drive shaft from a 57 Ford impaled straight down through the center so it's skinny little head is on a long tapered neck. I wrote on the tank:"Now accepting all brands of cigarettes, put your old Butt against my mouth!"
                      Yes I made the hole look like a mouth, he was laughing...
                      How can I be open, stay in business? By catering to people's needs, modifying the tour to fit what they can tolerate ,most of the time, that is....
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                      X