hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

how far would u travel to go to a haunted house? i'm wondering because im thinking about doing a haunt for a local fire department but am worried about the area i am in because of the size of the small town though we have bigger towns near us. please let me know
    Danny

If..........................

If you build it put your heart and soul in it and do the best show you can. They will come. And the longer you can stay in the same location the more it will grow! But with that it dont happen over night.
    sigpic

Comment

Well.....it could happen overnight, if it was a very long night (Alaska-like).
      My life was a blurr of barely recognizing night and day since during the day I was working long hours on this place and at night I was leading house tours sometimes til 4 am, lucky I don't need much sleep.
      In most respects it really doesn't seem like I have had this house for 20 years.
      Just last night I was bent over laughing along with a husband who just enjoyed his wife screaming and swearing because I scared her.
      I asked her later if that dirty name was meant for me or him?
      Me.
      Has this ever happened here before?
      nooooooo!

Just everytime people come here! And I still have an excellent laugh from it all.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X