MHC Early Bird Discount Ending!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHC Early Bird Discount Ending!

Now is the time to register for the Midwest Haunters Convention Seminars, sponsored by HauntBots, if you want to lock in the best pricing! The special price of $75 for our educational series with over 75 hours of classroom instruction is ending April 1st. Visit www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com to register. The Midwest Haunters Convention is presented by www.CostumeFind.com .

Education is not the only exciting news coming out of MHC. The 115 booth vendor tradeshow is nearly sold out! Not only can you get first class seminars but you can "shop till you drop" with our record number of vendors including many new companies.

Full details of our fun social events can be found on the website as well. We have some great bus tours planned including four haunts on Thursday and a haunted attraction tour and Vampire Ball on Friday. Saturday is the most anticipated day for fun as MHC presents it's signature events: the original Bloody Mary Monster Makeup Wars where contestants will be competing for a 7 day Bloody Mary Cruise along with highlight of the evening; the IAHA Masquerade Party with the Miss Midwest Scary Pageant.

Make your plans now to attend the largest haunters convention East of the Missippi, June 12-15th, 2008 in Columbus, Ohio.

Visit www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com or call 614-361-1466 for more details.

Svae Thousands!!!!

Come ON people, This April 1st DEADLINE aint NO JOKE! Register now and save some SERIOUS CASH! For those of you that dont know, MHC has grown to record proportions! This is most Definitely a DO NOT MISS CONVENTION!
    The BodyBagging crew LOVES this EVENT! So much in fact that In the past ten seconds of writing this I have decided that BODYBAG ENTERTAINMENT will OFFER a 10% Discount on ALL purchases TO ALL EARLYBIRD REGISTEREES. HOLY CRAP! All of that EDUCATION, All of those Vendors, ONE GREAT PARTY, and NOW a chance to SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS at the BODYBAGGING BOOTH!
    You Cant beat that with a STICK not matter how big it is!!!!!!!! See you at the SHOW!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

thanks Jason!!!!!!

-Taylor

Comment

Working...
      X