Spinning tunnel deals, free artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinning tunnel deals, free artwork

FREE Stuart Smith artwork! I have a set of panels available for a standard size spinning tunnel ( 20' long, 10' diameter) that a client ordered but was unable to use. The artwork is dragon themed. Buy a spinning tunnel at the regular price and I will include this art upgrade free. Only one set available, first come-first served!

I also have an "economy" spinning tunnel available. The tunnel is roughly 8' long and 10' in diameter. This tunnel is mostly made up of prototype or leftover components. I am asking $3,800, but make me an offer!!!

One more special offer; order a standard spinning tunnel by April Fools Day, and I will pay the crating and freight! No joke!

www.spinningtunnel.com
    Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Going, going...

The Stuart Smith Dragon themed panels have been "sold".

The small spinning tunnel is still available... if purchased in the next few days, I can deliver the tunnel free of charge if you are within 100 miles or so of Interstate 10. Our truck is going from California to Florida with a few stops in between. If you are further north, I can deliver it for a reasonable fee to help cover the extra diesel.
    Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

Working...
    X