Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt wallpaper

Greetings,
    I am going to be putting on a haunt this coming season and I am having trouble finding a paticular product. The product is a faux wallpaper you would use for a haunted house theme. I have seen Halloween productions use it as well as Frightworld in Buffalo. It almost feels like vinyl lamination you would use on a kitchen floor. I have a picture- maybe some could help me identify this. They look awesome and i wold love to have them. Thanks
    Attached Files
    www.nightterrorsproductions.com

This wall paper is available at Lowes and Home Depot. Just ask for paintable textured wall paper. It is also known as anaglypta. You can also find it online at decoratetoday.com and other wall paper sites. For example http://www.decoratetoday.com/product...j=000H04321PCB

This is one of the patterns that I use. The paper is not a vinyl laminate. Its just heavy paper. It needs to be applied to luan panels (for that broken lathe look) which you attach to your wall panels. You then have to paint and age it. I use it in my haunt as well.

Hope this helps.
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

"Haunted Wallpaper"? I had memories of reading about Fory Ackerman's haunted wallpaper in which little figures were made to see to come alive as you looked at it.
      The article said he had it in his entrance hallway and maybe it was a rear projection effect?
      Whenever anything comes projecting out of my rear we all run fast!
      Am I just imagining this wallpaper thing?
      12 year olds are very susceptible to high-flying Bull chitt (Thank God!)
      No, no Famous Monster Mags. left in my stuff, a few clippings in a scrapbook is all.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow that picture looks amazing. Thank so much-that is exactly what I was looking for
        www.nightterrorsproductions.com

Comment

The Home Depot in Clinton, Iowa does not carry it. I asked them just today.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X