X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Virgil Music Samples On MySpace!

New for 2008!!

’A Visit from Mr. Gray’(Coming 2008)
    As the silence of night gives way to otherworldly sounds and morning light finds Charles Maynard’s wheat field sporting what the local news team refers to as "crop circles" life for the small town Midwestern farmer is soon becoming far from normal. Stranger than the markings left in his fields is that fact that Charles cannot account for 5 days he seems to have missed!

A growth of beard on his normally clean-shaven face and the incredible flashbacks of a dream he had has Charles’ mind spinning. Is it possible that he has experienced a visitation from something not of this earth, from a sojourner to this distant planet? Did Charles Maynard receive a visit from Mr. Gray?

www.virgilmusic.net

The Talisman(Coming 2008)
    Dr. Avery Sinister is surrounded by death. As the town’s only mortician he sees too many friends and neighbors saying goodbye to loved ones at his funeral home.

When he discovers his dearly departed father’s journals he finds what could be the answer to the desire of his heart! Avery longs to cheat death, no, to beat death!

www.onanightmostsinister.com

Audio samples are on Virgil's MySpace http://www.myspace.com/ethermusemaster
    Last edited by virgil; 03-29-2008, 08:33 AM.
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

I like the cuts from Mr. Gray!
    We're theming a new out door section of our haunt this year, and I think I found my sound track.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Thanks for the kudos!
      My hope is to create a little something
      for everyone!
      Just wait until you see the 3rd, yes
      3rd, CD we have in the cooker for
      this season!!