Looking for Bodies in Bags to hang.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Bodies in Bags to hang.

I am looking for about half a dozen bodies in bags to hang from ceiling. You want really be able to see them and looking for some inexpesive ones anyone got any used ones for sale? Anyone got a company that has some inexpensive ones?
    sigpic

bodybags

The only ones that I know you can get bags from are Ghostride, you can also use their bodyforms to put in the bags.

Comment

bodybags

The only ones that I know you can get bags from are Ghostride, you can also use their bodyforms to put in the bags.

Comment

bodybags

The only co. I know of is Ghostride. You can also use their bodyforms to put in the bags.

Comment

bodybags

The only co. I know of is Ghostride. You can also use their bodyforms to put in the bags.

Comment

bodybags

Comment

body bag o' rama

We have actual body bags used by coroners. Both solid colored and clear. The solid are fiber reinforced vinyl and have heatsealed seams with webbing. The clear are only made for us and are made of a thick vinyl. We also make an FR clear body bags too, (theme parks buy these).

Bags start at $59.00 each and we have a great diagram on how to hang these. All bags must be hung a certain way as to reduce the amount of weight that is supported by the bag, and wheather it is in the guest path or not.

email me from the site at www.ghostride.com and I'll help you out.
              Michael J. Chaille
              President
              Ghost Ride Productions, INC.
              425-452-0400
              www.ghostride.com

Comment

If you already have the bodies, go to your nearest mattress store and ask for the plastic that they wrap the beds in. Thats how I got my bags and it looked good. Oh, and I got my bodies from GhostRide.

Comment

Good idea nightmare.!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

body bags

Call Dave at Scarefactory. We had purchased some from Scareparts (a second grader could have done a better job) and looked at some from Ghostride and they looked cheap. ( I got screwed once from them a couple of years back and they didn't even kiss me)
                    I got a great deal from Scarefactory and they shipped out in about two wee
                    ks.

Comment

Working...
                    X