• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld 2009: Basra, Iraq!!

Press Release

For Immediate Use

March 30, 2008

TransWorld Exhibits, Inc. is excited to announced that it's annual Halloween, Costume and Party Show/Haunt and Attractions Show will be moving to Basra, Iraq in 2009!

The TransWorld directors developed the idea with hopes that the threat of physical violence and bodily harm to attendees would quickly detract from the uproar in the "Las Vegas vs. Chicago vs. Houston vs. Larry Kirchner's back yard" debate.

Rubie's has just released word that each attendee will be getting an official Rubie's flak jacket at check in!

Be sure to keep an eye out for the new HauntWorld Magazine that will include a "Please Don't Shoot The Americans!" window cling for your hotel rooms and tour bus windows!

See you all in Basra in '09! Duck and cover, bitches!
    "Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box? "

Hey

You forgot to mention the free training video from Hilliary Clinton, on how to avoid sniper fire when getting off a plane in a hostile area!

Comment

Hey

You forgot to mention the free training video from Hilliary Clinton, on how to avoid sniper fire when getting off a plane in a hostile area!

Comment

Hey

Comment

Sweet!

I have always wanted to see a terrorist "BUSH" attack first hand.
          I mean Bush defending our country "HIS OIL".

Hell, I don't know what I mean.
          Or do I?
          Kevin R. Alvey
          info at gore-galore.com
          www.gore-galore.com
          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Sweet!

I have always wanted to see a terrorist "BUSH" attack first hand.
            I mean Bush defending our country "HIS OIL".

Hell, I don't know what I mean.
            Or do I?
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Its about time that someone posted the CORRECT INFO!
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

LOL< good job! I am there for sure. Now people will not be able to whine about the weather. being too cold, and for entertainment we can watch our guys chase those crazy suicide bombers. And instead of the $28 buffets we can eat at the 2 kuhran buffet which will include all the grapes you can eat and collect cards from pimps touting Camels and sheep direct to your room!
                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I am there for sure. Now people will not be able to whine about the weather. being too cold, and for entertainment we can watch our guys chase those crazy suicide bombers. And instead of the $28 buffets we can eat at the 2 kuhran buffet which will include all the grapes you can eat and collect cards from pimps touting Camels and sheep direct to your room!
                  www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Funny!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Be sure and stay clear of the "Viva Bombed Out Bunker Tour". I hear they are struggling to secure pigs for the BBQ, and there is delay with the delivery of the complimentary M40 Gas Masks. In an emergency the free issue of Hauntworld can be used as a Hijab for the female members of your group.
                      "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear."
                      -H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Viva la Basra!!!

I think Al-Jazzera already has an interview set up with Scarefactory's design team. Can you get a DUI in a tank?
                        Scott Murphy- Owner/Operator www.theshadowsedge.com KICKING & SCREAMING!!!

Comment

I can't wait to dust off my bloody burka! Woohoo! At least it'll be warm!
                          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Funny thing is......i have already been there........
                            Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

That was pretty funny!

I will be there for sure.giggles
                              No matter where it is.

Is there an echo in here?

Kimmy
                              Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

Working...
                              X