Who stole the FREEK!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who stole the FREEK!!!!!!

Did bodybagging ever do the big Scooby Doo reveal from the case of the missing case (that's funny) of FREEK!
    Scott Murphy- Owner/Operator www.theshadowsedge.com KICKING & SCREAMING!!!

I'll tell ya' who stole that FREEK...

It was that damn Sasquatch!

Or maybe Scarefactory needed something to chase their Tequila with...
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

We are STILL WAITING on the OFFICIAL REPORT, We know who it was at this point but will not release the Organizations Idenity until after we have Paperwork in Hand.
      On that note, we were finally approached by a Representative of above Organization, and basically all I got out of that was as I figured, ( It was a Misunderstanding and all I know is that I DIDNT DO IT, But will look into the matter) well here we are two weeks after the incident and apparently the representative couldnt find out anything.
      Good news is once this all comes out, I will have a documented Police report and PICTURES, so there will be no denying that the Culprit was in the wrong.

Now for sake of argument, Lets assume it was ALL A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING, A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE, A OOPS I DID IT AGAIN MOMENT, Will this explain in ANY SHAPE OR FORM what Made a MAJOR VENDOR in the INDUSTRY ASSUME that they COULD go behind OUR BOOTH and REMOVE PRODUCT without OUR CONSENT.
      At the VERY LEAST the VENDOR is GUILTY of being a DUMBASS!
      I know that WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS, but in this CASE perhaps NOT! No-one is above the penalty of wrongdoing in the industry.
      Last edited by bodybagging; 03-31-2008, 05:40 AM.
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Maybe whether a judge would really come down on them for this might be swung by whether or not they were smiling in the surveilence films or not?
        It kind of unfortunately reminds me of the clepto-drunks that are discovered to have a stolen mask tucked under their shirt and their numerous and very lame excuses that I would rather not have to hear.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

JIM, thats what SUCKED about the SANDSEXPO, NO SECURITY CAMERAS, from what I understand the SANDSEXPO has been condemend for 15 years, but owner continues to pay fines and stays open year after year.
          Nothing like protecting those that attend the show as vendors, Buyers...
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Ahhh, I was wondering about the constant earthquakes....that floor moved a few inches every time a damn forklift ran by!
            GoryCorey
            See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Comment

It's obvious that whatever vendor this turns out to be they have a Freek addiction problem in their company. Maybe this will be the incident that will help bring this problem into the light. Maybe they can get them into some rehab, or something.
              With this Freek addiction causing vendor theft, and Scare Factory's drinking issues, perhaps the next Transworld can be held at the Betty Ford Clinic. We can kill two birds with one stoned....I mean stone.
              sigpic
              Louis Brown
              Owner, operator, and dish washer
              at
              DarkWood Manor

Comment

"They tried to send them to rehab, they said no, no no...."
                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

OK OK I admit, it was me glugging down the freek and i am not ashamed of it either ,i have been on a rush ever since!!!!! by the way it was three cases and two loose cans laying around just for the taking...

Jason Blaszczak
                  SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

P.S Just kidding, How have you been rob?? give me a call when you get a chance!!!

Comment

Ok I am more curious than ever

What happened with SCAREFACTORY? Someone obviously got a DUI
                    because everyone keeps alluding to that fact without coming rignt out
                    and saying it.

Huggs and screams
                    Kimmy
                    Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

Kimmy,

Something even worse happened. One of the Scarefactory's employees commented in a news interview, when asked how they come up with ideas for props:

"...it just takes a bunch of bored alcoholics sitting around a table... you know...
                      trying to figure out what is the stupidest thing they can make."

Here's the video link. See for yourself.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/video_legac...523/index.html

Talk about making the whole haunted attraction industry look bad in only 10 seconds. LOL.
                      Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                      Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Who Stole the FREEK

If the FREEK that was stolen was Rob......they will bring him back. TRUST ME! Atalie is about thee only one that can put up with him for a long period of time.
                        Ken
                        www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Drunks looking bad, how about the news story yesterday out of New Zealand?
                          A man called Police to complain that he had been raped by a wombat!
                          And as a result began speaking in "Australian"?
                          The article gave the "victim's name and then said something like:"Alcohol has always been a large factor in his life."
                          Now he faces giving a false complaint because the wombat was innocent.
                          Next TransWorld show-stopped:"The Raping Wombat exhibit!"
                          You don't HAVE to be drunk to get raped by a wombat, but it probably helps .
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Let me get this straight, the Wombat consumed all the Freek and then began raping everyone? Pass it on!
                            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Yeah!!! I stole the product from BodyBagging's!!! I sold it for good worth of $4,000!!! I earned it and I was very freaking glad with it!!! I mean, MONEY!!! :lol: JUST KIDDING!!!
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                              X