No announcement yet.

Who stole the FREEK!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAUNTMASTER!!!!!!!! good to see you buddy!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Wow the Scarefactory Guy!

It was funny when I was watching the video, thanks for sending that video link
      but now I am cringing and embarrassed for him.giggles

Here in the Buckle of the Bible Belt in Alabama we have a hard enough time
      running a haunted house with 5 other churches within two miles! They
      show up at our house with torches wanting to tar and feather us and send
      us to hell for being evil!! and we are a charity haunt!
      If they watched that video and I pray they do not then they will think we
      are all pickled alcoholics as well as "celebrating Satan's Birthday" as one
      churchgoer told me last year we were doing here!

We have to tread lightly around here to keep from getting burned out!
      I have even had a neighbor shoot and kill my dog!!!! Right in front of us!

Crazy!

Kimmy
      Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

Was it just me but the guy from Scarefactory actually did resemble a hobo? Maybe that's why some of their stuff doesn't hold up, maybe they need to institute a new no alcohol program!
        Last edited by Darkangel; 04-01-2008, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Hobo

You get what you pay for!

Comment

Hope they made changes.....

Comment

Rob

Granny was seen Fleeing the the Bodybagging Booth saying that will show them for having Atalie in the Miss Scary Midwest Pagent...Wont have an energy now. I know this is distrubing but it seems that granny is out trying to kill of her competion for MHC so she can get to Tom Jones finally. Thought this news would be handy
              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Granny Stole The Freek

I knew that old hag was up to something. She must of run into Tom Jones and needed a little boost in energy to get her FREEK on.

Notice: I have heard the FREEK known as Rob Johnson has been returned to Atalie. Not that Atalie really had a choice in the matter.

Congrats Atalie you have your FREEK back.
                Ken
                www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

In reply to YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR? please explain?

Please explain that statement: "You get what you paid for"
                  Scarefactory props are not that cheap guys? I mean are they cheap to you guys?
                  they are not to us? we have quite a few of their props and we paid
                  almost Ten Grand for Demon Knight, he has had a few problems but
                  they have always stuck by there stuff for us. I have to say they
                  have been good to us!!!!

I would buy from them again. But thats just me. I understand that
                  others have had problems with them and vehemently deny liking them.

By the way two questions, how does everyone feel about their new
                  policy of charging a percentage higher every month past April that folks
                  buy stuff? good idea for the haunt folks or bad idea?

Also did it make anyone else cry that Anatimical chart company is no
                  longer making Halloween stuff or is it just that they are no longer
                  marketing their products to the halloween public.hahaa

Please forgive me for putting these questions on this thread but
                  I cannot seem to be allowed to start a thread for anything new on here.giggles
                  Guess I am not important enough or technically suavy enough.grin
                  Huggs and screams

Kimmy
                  Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

SURE KIMMY just HIJACK THE THREAD....... LOL
                    Its ok its what we do..... as for Scarefactory who knows!
                    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I think Anatimical chart co. is letting other vendors sell the buckys for them. The few I have I got from Oak Island because they sell them for less then AC. I could be wrong about this but I'm almost sure I saw a post about it.

Originally posted by neffuri27 View Post
                      Please explain that statement: "You get what you paid for"
                      Scarefactory props are not that cheap guys? I mean are they cheap to you guys?
                      they are not to us? we have quite a few of their props and we paid
                      almost Ten Grand for Demon Knight, he has had a few problems but
                      they have always stuck by there stuff for us. I have to say they
                      have been good to us!!!!

I would buy from them again. But thats just me. I understand that
                      others have had problems with them and vehemently deny liking them.

By the way two questions, how does everyone feel about their new
                      policy of charging a percentage higher every month past April that folks
                      buy stuff? good idea for the haunt folks or bad idea?

Also did it make anyone else cry that Anatimical chart company is no
                      longer making Halloween stuff or is it just that they are no longer
                      marketing their products to the halloween public.hahaa

Please forgive me for putting these questions on this thread but
                      I cannot seem to be allowed to start a thread for anything new on here.giggles
                      Guess I am not important enough or technically suavy enough.grin
                      Huggs and screams

Kimmy
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

(Scarefactory says...)
                        "...it just takes a bunch of bored alcoholics sitting around a table... you know...
                        trying to figure out what is the stupidest thing they can make."

Wow... this explains SO much about them. Their pneumatics last exactly the ampount of time it takes to down one case of Pabst. **insert evil snicker j/k
                        At least the rest of keep our "demons" to ourselves. So what if there should be a private chapter of AA for haunters - don't advertise it.. sheesh.
                        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

If Kimmie steals our "Threads" will we all be naked then?
                          Kimmie if you REALLY want to start a post and can't make it technically happen, well then, go ahead make us all naked , we will tolerate it..some better than others , probably.
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

who said me and granny werent already naked jim?
                            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                              who said me and granny werent already naked jim?
                              shuuuuuuuderrrrrrrrrrrr...........That is going to take many many drinks to erase from my imagination....GAH!
                              Think I will go visit scarefactory.....
                              GoryCorey
                              See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Comment

Ashamed

Tater,

You and Granny should be ashamed of yourselves. I mean what about that girlfriend you have. What she think about all this?

As for you, you ole HAG, What about Tom? Does Tom Jones not mean anything to you? GET BACK IN YOUR BASEMENT!!!

GEESH!!!!
                                Ken
                                www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Working...
                                X