Resurrecting The Scare Industry One Corpse At A Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurrecting The Scare Industry One Corpse At A Time

After finding this Haunt Forum, we thought this is an excellent place to introduce ourselves and our services.

We are Headstone Media, a full service design firm catering to the Haunt Industry. We provide high end websites, flyers, logos and more. Our goal is to offer supreme service to all of you looking to take your haunt to the next level. Rather than filling up this message with all our clients and experience, we will let our work speak for itself.

http://headstonemedia.com

And we urge you to ask us any questions relating to graphic design, web design, hosting, print work and any and all things creative.

Lastly, for those of you looking to really have a unique experience at your haunt, we have connections in many areas of the entertainment industry so we may be able to help you with custom work in areas of audio and visual.

Thanks!
    Headstone Media
    Last edited by Headstone Media; 03-31-2008, 10:49 PM.
    sigpic

Your site looks great! Although when clicking on links or the thumbnails on the portfolio page, I couldn't get them to do anything. Could just be me...

-Joel-
    Heartstoppers
    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Joel

It must be you, the links worked for me.

Comment

Everything seems to work fine...

but Molar Manor's pages transition slowly. It that for effect?
        I do have high-speed internet...

Roger / Heartstoppers

Comment

Yes, for Molar Manor - they wanted it to have a slower transition for effect... also, each sub page loads a new .swf so it does take a little bit since they are high images and audio. We are in the process of optimizing pages as changes come up.

Another great idea we did with the site was we created a unique landing page for visitors of the haunt. When leaving they were given a small postcard size flyer for them to log on and review the haunt. This helped Denise, the owner of Molar Manor, to figure out what worked and what did not.

Thanks for the praises!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X