Terror Field Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror Field Video

I have put together a video for my haunted house, you can check it out at www.terrorfield.com/Forum/login.php
    Register then check out the video Forum where you can pic from Broadband or Dialup. We will Have a high def and DVD version Available soon on the Auction.

WHAT VIDEO FORUM???
    Hearseman
    "One foot in the grave, the other on the pedal"

Comment

You probably can't see the Video Forum because you need to Register on their message board AND then log in.

Terror Field has set their message board up where you must register and login, in order to even see the forum with the video. Forcing you to register before you allowed to see the video is an effort to boost the number of registered users on their message board.
      Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
      Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Well it wasn't just that, I just set up the Forum a month ago and yeah we want visitors but also why wouldn't you have people register in order to view the videos :twisted:

Comment

I assume I am not the only one who will say, If I visit a site and have to register to even view content , I will just leave.

Comment

Thanks For Sharing!

Cool Stuff! Thanks for sharing. I especially like the smoking skull. :twisted:

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

personally i think you guys are making too much out of this... registering isnt hard!
              www.Doomsdayproductions.com
              www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Didn't you register in order to be on this site :?: :!:
                Steven
                Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

I think what everyone is complaining about is not just that they have to register. It's the fact that they have to take the time to register on a website for a one-shot deal like a video download. Most people, myself included (no offense), will most likely register to get the download but not visit the site frequently after that point. Some may never go back. I think that is what the complaint is. As for registering on this site, I was comfortable doing that because I am on here EVERY DAY. Sometimes multiple times a day. Why should someone have to register for a site they are only going to visit ONCE? :?

Just my two cents.
                  Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                  Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

I did register but never received and info to my email.
                    Hearseman
                    "One foot in the grave, the other on the pedal"

Comment

oohps sorry,

I was not complaining, did not know I came off that way.

I was just saying 95% of sites I visit that want me to register, I just close.

For me register ususally translates to 6 months of emails for " You can be the big man she needs. " or " Please help me ... I need to send you 6 trillion dollars my father gave me, and I will pay you a million $$$$$ to help me please sir", or even the dreaded message from" Kristy Kream".

Not complaining, just my choice.

Comment

Well I liked seeing the pics of the haunt, but the music and the screen wipe effects got to be just too much after a while.

Anyway, not to be mean or anything, but here is a direct link to the video for the folks that don't want to register.

http://www.terrorfield.com/Videohigh.htm
                        ------------------
                        FrightWire.com
                        Haunted Attraction Directory - covering Oh, Ky, and In. With up to date haunt listings and reviews posted all through the season.

Comment

I just want to say Im sorry if you feel that way. We did this because 1. we want a costumer database(from locol chat rooms) and 2. Make conections(hauntworld)

We will not send out spam, however there are two emails we may send out.

One to notify people of Contest and thank people. I don't plan on spaming anyone!!! I will also be updating lost of stuff so I like people on haunt worlds oppinion. So I hope its not a one time deal!

Comment

I registered and watched the video, it was a little to long for my liking but a good showcase of there attraction. The kicker is I used my personal email and suddenly my inbox was receiving a bunch of junk mail. Not from Terror Maze but from the forum board they use which must sell the email addresses people use to register with.
                            The Future is looking Scare E

Comment

email from my forum? I have 16 registered voters and no one gets emails, we do not sell your email and out forum is purly listed on our web server

Comment

Working...
                              X