The Scarehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scarehouse

Ben Armstrong and myself will take a tour of the Scarehouse tonight!!! We'll report back everything we see and hear. I can't wait!

I will be in Pittsburgh from Tuesday through Friday. I'm planning on taking a tour of another haunt while I'm there, but its not located in Pittsburgh. Anyone else want us to swing by? I might not be on the site much over the next few days. I'm going to see some haunts for the FIRST TIME IN YEARS!

I have not seen another haunt other than my own in like God I don't know, maybe 5 years or so. I don't count Netherworld or the Vegas Haunt tour because I was there for tradeshows. So I'm really looking forward to it. Maybe I can see some more over the next few months...send me an email.

Before its all said and done we plan on reviewing 100 haunts over the next couple of years and posting the stories on our haunt directory.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Sounds cool! The Scarehouse looks like its a great haunt. I like there footage on Americas Best Haunted Houses. I like the video Larry its just I wish there had been longer footage of some the haunts and the Darkness & Creepy World.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I sure don't envy Larry that long bus ride from St. Louis to Penn.!
      That's the main reason why I never go anywhere.
      I also can't remember all the verses to that beer-bottle song.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm still in Pittsburgh and worked tonight with Bens help setting up a graveyard until 4am. Anyway...visited the Scarehouse with Ben and when I get back I'll give you a full report on Scarehouse.

It was pretty awesome!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Did they hire you guys to help design and build at the Scarehouse?

Allan

Comment

Oops, I should have read this post before I bet on Scarehouse being on the cover of the next Hauntworld mag. But, I'm going to stick with my call.
            sigpic
            Louis Brown
            Owner, operator, and dish washer
            at
            DarkWood Manor

Comment

No we're not doing the Scarehouse although as stated I wouldn't be opposed to it... The Scarehouse was a really wonderfull haunted house that many haunters came up to visit.

While I was here Keith Kormer, Randy Bates, Stan from DSL, Ben Armstrong and myself all got tours. Scott has been busy giving tours for the last few days!!!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

At times this week, I felt like I was running an after-hours VIP club for haunters ... it was a blast!

It was very rewarding (and more than a little intimidating) to have some of the most influential haunters in the country hanging out at our attraction this week. Hope yinz guys all had a good time 'n aht!

And Barb promises that the next time Larry or Ben comes over, she'll actually let them bowl.
                Scott Simmons
                The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
                http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

I would like to see some pixs here when you get back. I love graveyard!
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                  X