• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX Makeup Workshop - NYC

FX Makeup Workshop

New York: May 10th & 11th

2 Day Workshop includes:

Day 1: Bald Caps, Air Brush Makeup Techniques, Creating ProsAide & Silicone Gel Filled appliances.

Day 2: Applying Sillicone Gel Filled & ProsAide appliances, Complete Character Makeup.

I am not giving this workshop only passing along the information, If anyone is interested please contact me directly, beardedbil22 at yahoo dot com.
    Thanks!
    Bill

Foam Latex/Airbrushing
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

who is giving this workshop?
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

http://davidentertainment.com/Site/Home.html
      Kevin
      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

I am not 100% sure if Michael Mosher himself is giving the workshop or not. But his work can be seen here: http://www.makeupguy.com/

And his IMDB page is here: http://imdb.com/name/nm0608674/

He has worked on a lot of great horror films.

If you do sign up to take the class, please mention my name Bill Rod
        I believe it is $625 for the 2 day workshop and includes supplies. You may want to bring a model for the 2nd day also. Thanks!
        Bill
        Bill Rod.
        Dark Tech Effects
        Automated DMX Lighting
        Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Very Good looking Educational classes! I recommend this for anyone who has a yearning for FX!
          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

beginner fx classes?

Wow! That's cool....I'm afraid my skill level isn't there yet! Anyone know of beginner fx classes (don't laugh!) a little closer to texas? I've looked around Houston, Dallas/Ft Worth, Austin -- but can't seem to find anyone! if not, can anyone recommend some good DVD's, books, articles --anything? I really appreciate it. We're going into our 2nd year and we want to do a better fx job ...thanks!
            "Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
            ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Comment

tkaska are you coming to HAUNTCON, If so be sure to sit in on our FX demo opening morning at 9:30 Thats about as Houston as we are gonna get.
              AGAIN To anybody thinking about going to the Davidentertainment seminars.... STOP THINKING, AND DO IT!

Comment

Wow! Those pics are amazing! I am completely jealous of ANYONE who can execute a seamless bald cap (a skill I severly lack....*sniff)
                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Katie
                  That is why they make those cool electric shears..."Relax, it will grow back"
                  sigpic
                  Louis Brown
                  Owner, operator, and dish washer
                  at
                  DarkWood Manor

Comment

Working...
                  X