Contest...Name the Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest...Name the Mascot

Help HomeHaunt News name there mascot and win a huge prize package from ToxicToons, BodyBag Entertainment and Bloody Mary.
    Go here for the info:
    http://www.homehauntnews.com/contestrules.html

How about BOB?
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by bodybagging View Post
      How about BOB?

so creative..lol

Comment

Nightshock Newsie
        Killbrain Kid

Comment

Neal and Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
            Nightshock Newsie
            Killbrain Kid
            go enter your submission.

Comment

Originally posted by scareshack View Post
              go enter your submission.
              Okey dokey.

Comment

He looks like a Joe Spook! to me..
                Ghoul Town

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to all that have submitted names.....keep them coming!

Comment

Down to the wire....the entries have been flooding in the past two weeks....
                    CONTEST ENDS TONIGHT !
                    Get your entry in for your chance to win!

Again, I first have to thank all the readers of the e'zine(many new great things coming), next I would like to personal thank the vendors who have helped made this contest what it is and offering a great and outstanding prize package to one lucky person.

So Get Your Entry In By Tonight...Days end...Yes Midnight..After That All are cancelled.

Winner will be annoucent sometime within the next week or so as so many entries have been sent in.

Just a reminder to those that havnt entered and a thank you to those who have.

Comment

According to my watch, that's that. No more contest.

Comment

Just an update......Winning Name will be annoucent this weekend!

Comment

i cant wait to hear the winning name! I'm glad you received so many entries. With the prizes you are giving away though, i'm not surprised.
                          Ben
                          Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

Originally posted by thehauntedhollows View Post
                            i cant wait to hear the winning name! I'm glad you received so many entries. With the prizes you are giving away though, i'm not surprised.
                            Thank you.....the contest means a lot to us to name this guys....We are just very greatfull to the vendors how have donated to help make it all come together.
                            Ok....anyways...will unleash the name soon.

Comment

Well after many name entries, aprox. 120 of them, our Mascot has been named.
                              After going threw all the entries and weeding threw them all, which was not an easy task,
                              We have decided to name him:

Scoop Tellington…..the name “scoop” was submitted a few times in various formats,
                              We have chosen this one as it was also the first entered and we liked the last name as well.

There were many great names submitted and I thank you all for entering.

CONGRATULATIONS TO:

Bob Dane of Salinas Ca.

Bob choose the name Scoop Tellington as he fells Scoop is always the first to get the story, he is diligent in "digging" up the news of home haunters and is always happy to tell us about the latest news from our favorite past time.

Bob, Scoop thanks you very much for his name and as well as the great companies who have donated the prizes

Enjoy the awesome prize package. You will be receiving the following:

-Signed Copy of Ghastly DeadTime Stories from ToxicToons..
                              -Xtreme Haunt FX DVD from BodyBag Entertainment
                              -FX Blood(1 quart) from Bloody Mary
                              -Demon Beast Creature Reature Costume from Frighteners Entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                              X