No announcement yet.

Contest...Name the Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any runners up? I just want to know what kind of choices you had!
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
      Any runners up? I just want to know what kind of choices you had!
      KK...there were about 12o entries...it was pretty hard picking...we norrowed it down to 10...then to 5...then was stummped when we got it down to two.
      I may list the top few when i get a chance.

Comment

I just want to thank the Vendors and Scareshack for making this contest possible. I'm Bob D. and am grateful for having my mascot name chosen. Thanks again guys, THE VENDORS ROCK!!

Comment

It was my pleasure to participate.

If memory serves me correctly, you've won a few other contests in the past too.
          You have many talents my friend!!
          Thanks, Jeff
          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
          www.HauntForum.com
          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

yea lets see the top few!

That would be interesting
            Ben
            Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

congrats to the winner
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Originally posted by thehauntedhollows View Post
                yea lets see the top few!

That would be interesting
                In regards to posting the other names submitted and names in the top list for our choosing.

First off I would like to say that there where so many great entries making this very hard for us to even get it down to a few names. So, I thank everyone for sending in there entries. Truly some creative people out there.

Now, im torn on posting any names that were choosen in the top few. Why? A few simple reasons is the answer.
                If I post the other names that were runners up in our choices of top names, I don’t want any ill fellings from someone who said…oh that was my entry….this can make me feel bad inside. As stated we went off the names…not who entered the name.
                On my part I really don’t think it’s a wise move for me to post the other running up names that were in the finaly choices for my own sake and friendship with all my fellow haunters.
                Im sure you all can understand why I don’t want to post/list them as much as I want to.

Once again…thanks to all my fellow haunters for sending in some awesome names and also to the sponsors of this contest.

So no…sorry…I feel its best for us not to list the other names entered nor the names in the top few choices. Hope you all understand my point on this.

Comment

I get it... some people can be bad sports and feel slighted. Very professional of you! Honestly, I just wanted to know if the named i suggested were laughed right out of the boardroom! LOL It was a great contest though!

Comment

Once again, We thank everyone for helping make this contest so great.
                    Here is the lucky winner, Bob Dane.
                    Bob received the following prizes:
                    -Signed Copy of Ghastly DeadTime Stories from ToxicToons..
                    -Xtreme Haunt FX DVD from BodyBag Entertainment
                    -FX Blood(1 quart) from Bloody Mary
                    -Demon Beast Creature Reature Costume from Frighteners Entertainment.

Comment

Bob!!! look out behind you!!!! lol I am a dork.... congrats!

Comment

Working...
                      X