No announcement yet.

50% OFF ANY ORDER OF $100 or MORE at FRIGHTCATALOG.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got an email from them the wares the clown costume is spec. order and they are not included. they have them in stock so y would it be spec order?
    In Darkness they hunt the living
    http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

Not sure. Is it large or heavy? Special or extra shipping? Call them and ask? 1-888-4-fright
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

It probably has something to do with the fact the manufacturer raised the prices 20% this year and they would loose money big time at half off.
        Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Extended through Sunday

A notice onm the front page of the site says the sale is extended through Sunday. Better hurry though - every time I have revised my shopping list another item turns up out of stock.

Comment

My 2 cent...if you can mark your items down 50%...well, your mark up is just............ wrong.
            Thanks, Jeff
            www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
            www.HauntForum.com
            www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

My 2 cents, I agree with Frightners on the mark-up, if you know what you are doing, you will look to see where they got the product and ck FrightCatalogs price up against the distributor price. I will say this, anything other than the costumes at 50% has a HUGE mark up, one product can be bought from MorbidIndustries for $6.50 an item and FrightCatalog sells the same item for $34.95. Most costumes at 50% come to close to the same price as the costumes are sold for at Transworld; however, by getting them at FrightCatalog 50% off, you can get close to the same price but not have to buy the item in bulk. Do your homework before you buy, they did have a few GOOD deals but you had to research.

Comment

Interesting thought

Wow,
                This is very interesting.
                Your statement makes me think about something.
                What if you were not able to go to transworld. Would you know the wholesale price of that item?
                This is why the halloween market didn't want haunters to attend a wholesale show, INFORMED BUYERS.

What's that smell?
                Kevin R. Alvey
                info at gore-galore.com
                www.gore-galore.com
                www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

What someone wants when they buy something

is the best price (assuming quality and service are equal among sellers). Wholesale price has nothing to do with it, if I can't get it at wholesale. Everything I have ever bought in my life has had a big profit built into it by wholesalers. That's just the way it is. What I care about is what it's going to cost me, and where I can get the best deal. With that said, FrightCatalog does some to be overpriced on many items, while others are very reasonable with the discount. I comparison shopped before I placed my order.

Comment

It seems there are a few misconceptions about retail pricing. Most retail items including Halloween have a 100% markup. Most people who have never owned a business look at the markup and cringe. The fact is after we buy the item for wholesale, pay the very high freight charges, pay someone to list the item online, take photos, pay fees if sold on an auction site, pay credit card fees, pay someone to accept the orders and then pay someone to ship them, you have very little margin left even with 100% markup. Wholesale prices is for retailers who by the way have to order in large quantities. Just because you see an item for $5.00 marked up to $10.00 don't assume that is all profit. I may have to buy 20 of the damn things to get that price.
                    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Working...
                    X