Jason from Bodybagging & anyone, pics up on myspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason from Bodybagging & anyone, pics up on myspace

Tonight about 20-25 of my actors and I watched the Bodybagging DVD and busted out my makeup and had a makeup class. Basically, we watched the DVD, stopped it, and duplicated what we saw. You can see our work at
    www.myspace.com/atheateroflostsouls
    go to pics and go to 4/5/08 makeup class. I would post the pics here, but I do not know how...
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

OK OK very Cool stuff, BUT you got me mixed up with someone else....
    lets see theres a Rob Atalie Derrick Larry and even a lil JOHN at BodyBag, but NO DANG JASON! Me thinks you are superimposing Screamline studios Talent into the BodyBag crew...Hmmmmmmm Thats not a Bad Idea..... Why didnt I think of it.

Nice wounds, and Im glad to see so many of your actors and staff were on hand to watch the DVD..... It only gets better as it progresses.
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Well, Jason was on the DVD! lol

Comment

So what is your name then? Sorry, I got your name wrong. Yeah, a great turn out with my cast and they all seemed to have fun!

Comment

Hey xxxdirk,

the makeup looks good and the fact that you are doing makeup training now!! shows how dedicated you are to your craft!!!.On a side note rob is very correct i am not part of bodybag but was asked to do a make up for his dvd...Good old Jason Blaszczak is from SCREAMLINE STUDIOS but it is good to join together as artists to bond this industy just a little bit closer..

Just some random dude

Jason Blaszczak
          SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

So it is Rob from bodybagging. OK< sorry about that mixup.

Thanks for your compilments on the makeup. We still are learning, but I think it speaks volumes that on a BEAUTIFUL spring Saturday night, I had 20+ actors putting latex and blood on themselves for the hell of it. I try to get my group together on a regular basis cause I find it helps prevent the flock from wandering off. lol. Besides, Normally, we are so busy building in August& Sept, that it is really hard to find a free night for a seminar...

Comment

very cool pics! I too been practing/learning ever since I got that dvd from them guys.
              nice stuff. now i just gotta keep learning.

Comment

I really like the pics also! great reality - not cartoony!!
                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
                X