Can't find that Costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find that Costume

Ellow everyone. I'm on the hunt for a specific costume; a straight jacket with an assortment of buckles, straps, and chains. Since I can no longer find it for sale on the web, I'm starting to question wether or not it has been discontinued. If anyone has information as to the whereabouts of this costume, please let me know.

A photo of the elusive jacket:

This jacket reminds me of the one Lon Chaney Sr. wore as the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
    Maybe I'm wrong?
    Maybe he played halfback instead?
    "Whip one for the "Gipper!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It looks like the one Distortions makes (Item # Du1522). I think I paid about $150 for mine from Morris Costumes. You can see it on distortions website. Go to costumes then look under the full body section and you can see the photo of it.

Comment

Ah! Thank you!

I've been searching high and low for this thing.

Comment

That's good and maybe necessary searching "High and low" since Lon was sometimes high in the belfry and often low on the street level getting flogged.
          Flogging the belfry was prohibited, even then.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hey Jim -That's the freezer beast (AKA Dave )from the Fright Factory- the costumes are from Distortions
            Aven
            www.frightfactory.tv

Comment

I heard from Distortions today regarding the Straight Jacket and it is discontinued.
              The Haunter's Depot
              www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

Originally posted by HauntVentFX View Post
                I heard from Distortions today regarding the Straight Jacket and it is discontinued.
                Discontinued? Darn.

Comment

Try this link, I'll bet they can customize for you..

http://www.performancejackets.com
                  Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Working...
                  X