Brutal Images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal Images?

Has anyone heard from Greg of Brutal Images lately? I attempted to visit his web site this evening (April 6th) but it is off line and replaced by a "page" that says his domain has expired. I know that he's been going through some personal issues but wanted to check and see if he's OK and if he's planning to produce his products this year. Thanks!
    The Haunter's Depot
    www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

It looks as though Oak Island is selling his pieces.

Comment

Yeah I think all of his stuff was sold to Oak Island or is being sold through them. He does nice work to say the least!

I really love his work!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Contact Phone Number?

I have been attempting to reach him by e-mail but apparently his address is no longer active.

Does anyone know his phone number? If anyone does know his number, rather than posting it here, please send me a Private Message. I need to get in touch with him as soon as possible.

Thanks!
        The Haunter's Depot
        www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

Working...
        X