Kennywood Dark Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kennywood Dark Ride

For those who don't know we have been working on an interactive dark ride for Kennywood Amusement Park. The ride will be called Ghostwood Estates. The ride is interactive haunted mansion, where riders compete for points against other riders. The ride will feature about 100 plus animation in highly detailed haunted mansion.

The ride will also feature a wireless ride system and about 12 Computer animation effects.

We had a lot of cool vendors help us with this project, a full list will be published later. The ride opens in less than one month. We're hoping the ride becomes an instant classic for those haunted dark ride fans. Here are some cool photos of the ride, which will open in less than four weeks.

We have three guys working on the ride everyday this week, doing detail work, and starting this coming Thursday we'll have another four or five people hooking up targets. The following week we'll be installing the sound, and putting the final touches on the ride and testing everything.

I'm sure the first weekend will have some bumps but overall I think we'll have this thing ready to go!

Let me know if anyone can come out the opening weekend. I should be there.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

looks great! Im going to try to make it to see the new ride
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Sweet, they have talked about this over on screamscape.com and DAFE. I'm sure it will be a hit, everyone loves a dark ride. I would love to go to KennyWood some day, I'm a big roller coaster and dark ride fan.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Looks cool.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
        X