----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Yup

Larry am I missing something?
      sigpic

Comment

Just the homepage is up, still not done yet.....

Allan

Comment

It's not up yet, just the homepage. Speaking of Scarefactory, did anyone pick up the dead trees they were selling, or the big reaper guy?

Darkangel

Comment

It's been like that for a couple of weeks

I keep checking to see if they added the new stuff from Transworld yet.

Comment

Shane,

No you're not missing anything. Merely showing you there is a big update coming to their website soon!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

First things first...

Its nice they can build a new site, but can't return a phone call from 2006, and email from 2007 or provide legitimate replacement springs from previously produced animations. I'm still waiting on a phone call or email from David from 2007. they've got some great looking stuff, but I won't buy until they at least extend the courtesy of a phone call. For more than one year, they had their old (as in no longer with them) customer service representative's voice mail on their phone... they kept funneling calls to the mailbox that nobody checked. Needless to say, I may check out the new site, but no money's leaving my wallet until David comes through on his word.

Comment

househunter...

callem they have a chick that answers the phone now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                    callem they have a chick that answers the phone now!
                    Nope, not true, been calling almost daily since transworld and have gotten voice mails everytime. Very Frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      It's not up yet, just the homepage. Speaking of Scarefactory, did anyone pick up the dead trees they were selling, or the big reaper guy?

Darkangel
                      We thought about getting the trees but didn't want to risk it. I will wait until next year to order from them to see if their new system of buying product works out for everyone.
                      Jared Layman

Comment

Yeah, hope they get things corrected. The trees should be easy for them, hard to screw hose up with no animation parts involved....

Darkangel

Comment

It sounds like Addiction

With all due respect, I find it hard to believe that people keep going back for more poor quality, high priced products and legendary poor customer service. It is almost like an addiction to their product. I think that it is all well documented that this is the same trend year after year. As I stood in their packed booth this year and watched one guy with a stack of catologs, I was wondering why you would put this much effort into something and not bring enough help to staff the booth. I hope the changes that they are making truly pan out for their customers....Time will tell.

Hearsely Gray
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

C’mon, now. Give Scarefactory a break.

According to one of their employees, there are just “a bunch of bored alcoholics sitting around a table... you know... trying to figure out what is the stupidest thing they can make”

Perhaps he was the only sober one available at the time. Everyone else was busy creating new props. LOL.
                            Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                            Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

While we were at the show 3 different effects broke down. So these were new items that could not stand the stress of a three day show. Not too comforting.
                              Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Working...
                              X