LED Spot and Flood Bulbs 08 Pre-ordering until 4/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Spot and Flood Bulbs 08 Pre-ordering until 4/15

MinionsWeb will be finalizing this years bulb order in the very near future.
    If you want to be assured to get the size and colors you want, it behooves you to pre-order and guarantee you will have them this year.

The lowest pricing of the year is right now thru 4/15 before the bulk order is placed.

Changes on the lamps this year:
    a more robust and efficient driver circuit,
    improved weather resistance
    Floods are in a smaller envelope (Par20 vs Par30) the Spots are still in an E27 envelope.
    IR is imperceptible to the naked eye (slight red glow last year)

Spots -18 LED 1/2 watt 110vAC Edison (Medium) Lamp Base
    Approx. = 70 Spot

They are Red Blue White UV Green Yellow, going clockwise from top left.
    Under 2' diameter influence at 3'
    Less than 12' at 20'

Floods - 30 LED 1 watt 110vAC Edison (Medium) Lamp Base
    Approx. = 100 watt Flood

UV, Blue Green
    White
    IR, Red, Yellow
    About 4' diameter influence at 3'
    Covers just under 30' at 20'

The White in both is cool white, perfect for Thunder and Lightning machines.
    Also great for adding Gels to, for any color you want to project.
    They are barely warm to the touch.

Ordering and more information on http://www.minionsweb.com/osStore/in...p?cPath=1_4_43
    GoryCorey
    See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Corey,

Do you have any pics of the floods shining on a wall at a distance like 20'. Just curious as to how bright they are at that distance. If so, is it possible to show the red, white, blue & green floods?

Thanks,
    Tom
    Creator of the Dungeon
    WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Hmmm, I can try, butttttt
      I do not have any rooms that would permit me to do that.

I had posted flood/spot pics in the past shot at a distance of 20' on props.
      Mind you, my camera did a really crappy job of picking up the yellow and red.

The pics alternate between spot and flood (animated gifs) were shot outdoors approx 150' away from the brightly illuminated street,ie lots of street lights - so lots of ambient lighting.

Blue

Red

Yellow

Green

Second set to follow
      GoryCorey
      See all MinionsWeb Original Cob Web Guns, Boomer Air Cannons and weather tight LED Light Bulbs at the MinionsWeb.com online store

Comment

White
        This is a great choice if you want to use gels, I am going to put them in the cans in my kitchen ceiling too, nice and bright!

UV
        Since I hadnt pulled any props out, and was wearing ren & stimpy, I posed for the UV pics. Again, this is at 20', my blacklight 4'ers dont go this far.

Oh yes, these also really light up my Neon and UV glues.
        I didnt grab the 30 minute or 12 hour GITD, they glow bright too.

IR
        Since the camera doesnt pic up IR, I pulled out a x10 nightwatch cam.
        Ambient background lighting allowed us to see each other in the room, and the light was very dim, as you can see in the TV, basically the cam got nothing.
        Best you can make out is a light rectangle top middle, that is the window, and ambient street lighting hitting the neighbors house.
        The photo of the TV with Jaz on the sofa, is with the 30 flood pointing towards the ceiling, not to the sofa, if I pointed the flood at her, the whole picture whited out.
        The IR is really impressive, and its almost imperceptible looking at the flood.

Note behind the props in those pics, another 10' back is the door of my house (flat white) showing that is light cast at 30'
        GoryCorey

Comment

Thanks Corey,

Those pics helped a bunch!!! Guess I better figure how many of which colors
          Tom
          Creator of the Dungeon
          WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

Coreys led spots and floods are great. I used a bunch of them in our haunt last year and will definetly be getting more this year.
            Brian Warner
            Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
            Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
            Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Works with LOR too!

Thanks Brian, didnt see this post until now.

I wanted to let folks know, that the bulbs have now been tested by a few of our customers and they dim using the LOR (Lights-O-Rama) controllers.

Just one answer:
              "To: csminion@minionsweb.com
              Subject: Re: LED Floods & Light-O-Rama

Yay - I have it & it works great! I just placed another order for 12 more! Hope all is going well for you, I know this is a busy time for you.

later...
              Tanya "

We also have samples on the way to LOR for testing, to get the Stamp of Approval directly from them.
              GoryCorey

Comment

Working...
              X