Booking Linda Blair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booking Linda Blair

Anyone know the booking agent for Linda Blair? It seems like I have an outdated number.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne

you mean i dont need my excercist prop anymore?i wonder if she will do that crucifix thing she does

Comment

Why not try booking Eilean Dietz? She was the one who played the posessed Regan in the movie. Very down to earth sweet lady.
      The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Laurie Jacobson, who is married to John Provost ("Timmy" from the "Lassie" TV series), runs Living Legends, which primarily books actors from TV shows that have been off the air for decades. The last I knew, she is (or was) the booking agent for Linda Blair. I don't have their address or phone number but perhaps you can Google them!
        The Haunter's Depot
        www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

http://www.jonprovost.com/

Comment

What Lassie? Timmy's stuck in the well?! Sorry, but we don't go near wells these days after seeing The Ring! :shock:
            The Haunter's Depot
            www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

It might have been that old "Lassie" show where every week the old farm truck would be heard squealing it's tires on a dirt/path road to drive to rescue somebody from something. They must have dubbed that sound in?
              ...but why?
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X