New Forum Added for Eastern Haunted Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Added for Eastern Haunted Convention

Okay, as you know a new major regional show has hit the map, so we added a forum just FOR THEM! So hopefully the organizers can post all their latest updates right on their very owner forum. This will probably end up being the biggest regional show because of its proximity to millions and millions of people and more haunts than you can shake a stick at. So now you have a couple shows in the midwest and now well you have one on the east coast. Good luck to these guys!

I don't think there are more people within a 100 miles radius of Philly than any city in the Nation! This show could get sick! What is funny is while I was still the President of IAHA, I suggested IAHA do their own show and host it in Philly because of the market size. That idea didn't go anywhere, and now someone has picked up the ball and run with it. I can't even tell you how many haunts are located in this area... some say Detroit is the haunt capital, but when you think of the most haunts with the highest quality well there is NO better city in America than Philly, then when you throw in other cities like Baltimore, New York and the like you have a lot to choose from.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Great point Larry. The area betweeen DC and Baltimore up to Boston is the most densely popululated area in the country, at least it has been for a while. There are tons of haunts in a very competitive setting. Philly is an ideal location for a haunt convention and the Philly area itself has tons of cool haunts!

You coming out Larry?

Allan

Comment

When you stop and think about how many people live within 150 miles of Philly OMG...not to mention how many awesome haunts there are to tour.

Allan how far are you from there? I'm sure you'll be on their tour down the road. I think I might come to this years show! I'm going to try!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Actually from my haunt itself it's close to 3 hours away, maybe a little less depending on traffic. I;m much closer to DC there. I live about 2 hours from Philly though, about 20 minutes north of Baltimore.

Comment

Last year the Philly area of states was by far and away the #1 area on the Hauntworld haunt list. The #2 state was PA, then New York, then New Jersey, then Maryland...its just unreal!

This convention should be huge, especially in year two and three.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Fun at the Eastern Haunted Convention

If you missed the Eastern Haunters Convention, you missed out. We drove up from Tenn. and went on the haunt tour, bought way to much stuff in the dealer’s room. Attended the panels and ate way too much food. One thing is for sure Todd and the rest of the convention staff made sure we never went hungry. The con was a hit in my opinion. They did a fantastic job making everyone that came welcome. For a first year con, I have to say great job guys!!!!! I will be putting this con on my must go to on my calendar. Next to the great staff, by far my favorite new friends are the Bad Boys!!!! Love them! The bus tour was awesome, the con yielded me many new friends and there was more fun then you could shake a stick at. Here are a few picks from the trip

Comment

More pics from EHC

Comment

Eastern Haunt

Yo Tenn. glad you guys made the trip - Hope you had fun at the frightfactoey
                Awven Warren
                www.frightfactory.tv

Comment

Originally posted by AW View Post
                  Yo Tenn. glad you guys made the trip - Hope you had fun at the frightfactoey
                  Awven Warren
                  www.frightfactory.tv
                  Are you kidding! You guys ROCK!!!!!! For anyone that thought the tour would be boring? You missed out! These guys put on a dinner spread for us, pics with the actores, roming throught the haunts. Man what a trip!!!!! My pic is up on the fridg. Have a great season you guys!

Comment

the tour
                    http://ylbissop.com/life/system/?fol...hain/08%20EHT/

the con
                    http://ylbissop.com/life/system/?fol...hain/08%20EHC/

Comment

Those pics are great! Does anyone have pics from the dance?

Comment

Working...
                      X