Electric chainsaw source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric chainsaw source?

Who is the electric chainsaw prop manufacturer? This prop has a battery pack on a belt...right? does anyone have any user comments for this prop? Thanx Dave

www.spookyprops.com

You can't go wrong.
    Great product, and great service.
    It will last for years.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Great Prop

Our booth was next to John's at TransWorld amd let me say they sound great lol, we got to hear it the whole tradeshow. He takes great pride in his workmanship and I heard numerous customers come back saying they loved theirs. We are buying one or two from him for our haunt...I highly recommend!

Jeff
      sigpic
      The only place to get more realistic body parts is the local morgue"
      www.GrossParts.Com

Comment

The saw is Definitely worth the price Buy it without delay....

Hi Dave,

I had asked the same question right before Transworld and I received incredible feedback from the members as to it's quality and sound. I was all set to purchase one at the show but Really Lucked out and found one on Ebay that was 1/2 the wholesale price. I have tested it and showed it to my crew and they were all blown away by the sound and quality. I can tell you honestly that I would buy another one at the regular price without delay if anything happened to this one. On a side note, this was the first time I ever saw one on Ebay, it's not a regular kind of item. If your serious about buying one, I wouldn't wait until the last minute to order, there is a tremendous amount of work that goes into one of these and I don't know if the maker keeps a large quanity on hand waiting for us Haunters to finally make up our minds and order.......

Dan Augusto
        Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Working...
        X