Mayor Tours Rayliff Manor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayor Tours Rayliff Manor

Click here http://www.esartv.com/raykat/ to see the Mayor's response to touring Raycliff Manor. Visit our web site and click on the links under the heading 2006 Press / Media coverage to see some of the attention we've received so far. We have UATV (University of Arkansas TV) coming out tonight to film us and feature us on the college's TV station. We also have a reporter and cameras coming out tomorrow night. They are doing a 30 minute show on "Eureka Springs Ghosts and Legends" and they are featuring the Ghost Tour at the Crescent Hotel, the Ghost Tour at the Basin Park Hotel and Raycliff Manor is going to be the feature segment on the program! It'll air on the 23rd on cable television in the NW Arkansas area and a few times before Halloween and they plan to air it next year as well. We're being featured on NBC News on the 22nd and then the reporter is going to send us the footage so we can stream it from our web site as well. We're also going to be featured in the Morning News "Entertainment" section of tomorrows paper. Well, I better start getting things together and get ready for tonight! I hope everyone has excellent attendance tonight!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Great video! She looked pretty shaken up.. (Which is a good thing)
    - Glenn Campbell

Haunted Hotel - Louisville, KY
    Industrial Nightmare - Jeffersonville, IN
    http://www.hauntednetwork.com

Comment

Thats awesome!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks guys! We also just finally obtained a copy of an interview from last year conducted by UATV and we have it listed on the Press Media Page of our website under 2005 at http://www.eurekascreams.com/haunted-house/press.htm I sound like I have a terrible lisp because I was wearing my Dental Distortion teeth during teh interview. :lol: The interview takes place in front of the facade built for us by Creative Visions so you can take a good look at that.

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Incredible...simply incredible...
          Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Dude, You CANNOT buy publicity like that. Great going.

Timmy
            KroneDaddy
            Hauntus Emeritus
            Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
            Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

That's great Kel!...for a second there I thought the mayor was going to make out with you!.....some great footage of the skeleton in there too...
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

AWESOME JOB,KELLY AND ALSO RAYCLIFF MANOR :twisted:

Comment

Thanks everyone! We were on the NBC News last Sunday. They are supposed to be getting me a copy of the segment so I can stream it from the website. I'll post a link as soon as we get it. The great news is we've gotten a ton of attention from the Press and Media, the downside is, these past two weekends are numbers have fallen way short of last year??? We doubled the traffic to our web site this year, so we're not sure what's caused the decline in business. We started with our first two weekends doing more than double last year overall. Then the past two weekends we've done about half of last year's numbers! Last night was less than half of the same night last year. We're hoping we have people lined around the building to get in for the remaining nights! We sure need it! I hope everyone else has experienced consistently higher numbers overall this year! :wink:

Kel
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                  X