Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI - OSB Lowest Price Ever!

Fellow Haunters,

I just purchased several pallets of OSB 7/16 for $3.91 per sheet at Lowes Home Improvement. This is the lowest price I have ever seen!

Better stock up now, you know it is going to sky rocket come Hurrican Season.
    Tony Wohlgemuth,
    Comes up with the fun stuff!
    Kersey Valley, Inc.
    www.KerseyValley.com

Enjoy your good fortune. In Colorado it has been holding at 6.44 for about three months. I keep waiting for the drop out west. Take care, Mike
    Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

I just called our local Lowes, they said the price here was $5.44. Sounds like you got a great deal! Greg
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

If you can't find any osb and you really miss not having it around, just take a bushel of wood chips , stand in front of an industrial fan and throw them at the fan. As those chips rip at your face you will swear that you are sawing osb!
        osb is not my "friend".
        What might anyone's personal record be for the number of times they painted a single piece of osb to eventually make it look painted?
        My number for that might be 12?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It's starting to go back up here, Jumped .20 cents Friday.
          Ghoul Town

Comment

Great SOB board on sale. They should give the crap away for free. Sorry but I really hate the crap. Just my personal opinion though. Its great if you can use it for something though.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Well its a great underlayment material for facades, wall panels, etc etc. But yeah it sucks for a painted material, although you can get a couple extra years out of a painted piece if its outdoors all year. oh yeah and sawing it, well thats another story in itself.
              Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
              [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Working...
              X