Fake pumkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake pumkins

Does anyone have a good wholesale source for those fake pumkins for carving? I need a handful of them and I knew there was a few places at Transworld....

Thanks gang,
    Allan

Funkins

Here is the Funkins site:

http://www.funkins.com/TheFunkinPatch/

Comment

Discovering your new date has fake pumpkins can ruin the whole night.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Fake pumpkins are cool for going out and about and looking good. Detatchable pumpkins might be a little odd. Mail order pumpkins could be from a foreign land or something but, then every one has the same economy pumpkins.

It's time to go! Put your pumpkins on already!
        Oh god, I can't believe she had enough nerve to wear the same pumpkins!
        Detatchable pumpkins might end up at a flea market if you forget them after a party. Then you buy them back after haggling, wash them off and you are whole again.

Funkins. That's my pumpkins, just another manic monday. That's my kins day.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Do you pump kin in Texas Gregg?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

So they are the best quality and price out there, huh? Thanks for the info!

Allan

Comment

I believe they are the best looking. Though, not sure what is the required buy on them. And they are a little pricey in my opinion.
              Thanks, Jeff
              www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
              www.HauntForum.com
              www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

There was someone who had them cheaper

a while back. I'll see if I can find them and post a link. I don't know about the quality of either. I guess you would have to try both out and see for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                X