counting your attendence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counting your attendence

how do you guys count your attendence at the end of the year? do you have some system where you know your through put on an hourly bases?

Better count "Nightly" and then weekly. Saturdays will see a lot more bodies than almost any other night.
    The other thing to sometimes pre-consider are Monday holidays, this makes for a much busier Sunday night, don't send too many helpers home early!
    It can be just like having two Saturdays IN A ROW! $$$
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Our tickets are numbered. At any given moment I can ask the box office what # we are at. We keep nightly totals and last year my wife, bless her heart, kept HOURLY totals too. I like it cause I know exactly how many tickets I need to sell to start making a profit and once that ticket is sold I can relax....
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

"Once That Ticket is Sold!?"
        So you are extremely happy just to break even, then? hahahahah!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Actually, I am relieved once I hit the break even point, cause I know that all the money I invested for that season has been made back. After that I can start to feed the family again. We do not eat at all in Sept and the 1st week of October! lol

Comment

Dirk,

Can you tell me your source for your numbered tickets? allan@bennettscurse.com if you'd rather email it.

We've been looking for a good source for this...

Thanks,
            Allan

Comment

We use an electronic ticket machine that keeps count every time a ticket is printed/produced. It keeps track of different levels of tickets like adult tickets, child tickets, and VIP tickets individually and totals per night. It also shows how much was made $$$ wise which is helpful when bouncing the totals to the register at the end of the night.
              With a punch of a button, we get a current count at that time. We usually do this every two hours or at half time each night just to see where we stand.
              Tom
              Creator of the Dungeon
              WWW.BRICKTOWNAMUSEMENT.COM

Comment

For my tickets last year I just went to a local Insty Prints and had em printed. They can number em for you too. This year I think am swiching to wrist bands....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                  We use an electronic ticket machine that keeps count every time a ticket is printed/produced. It keeps track of different levels of tickets like adult tickets, child tickets, and VIP tickets individually and totals per night. It also shows how much was made $$$ wise which is helpful when bouncing the totals to the register at the end of the night.
                  With a punch of a button, we get a current count at that time. We usually do this every two hours or at half time each night just to see where we stand.
                  wow! where did you get this system? any drawbacks?

Comment

wristbands

Originally posted by xxxdirk View Post
                    For my tickets last year I just went to a local Insty Prints and had em printed. They can number em for you too. This year I think am swiching to wrist bands....
                    We used the wristbands for one year. We will never do that again. We were amazed at how many customers needed assistance putting on their wristband. It held up the ticket line and the little tabs peeled off the adhesive part were all over the ground. I personally dont recommend them. Just my .02 cents Greg
                    Greg Allen
                    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

When I decided I had better begin using tickets I decided to immitate the ski lodges, use stickers , they have a disclaimer (just like the lift tickets!) we get them in different colors for different nights, it also has a notice that I can use their recorded image in court, if need be.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

for those who have posted (so far) on this thread. what is your nightly/seasonal attendence count?

for those haunts with numbers in the 20,000+ (netherworld, the darkness, POE, etc.) range how do you count your attendence?

Comment

You'll never get that info online Jason.....

Comment

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
                            You'll never get that info online Jason.....
                            Alan - he might get some of it

Our POS system gives us all that information real time.
                            http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Karl, I was referring to haunters telling people over the web their attendance numbers...

Comment

Working...
                              X