went to haunt in branson mo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went to haunt in branson mo

i went top na new haunted house in branson mo today if nu are down there you should check it out it was very good and they did a very good job scaring us
    Danny

what was it called and whats it doing open in april?

Comment

Was it called "Danny's Hell-Loose-Sin-Nation?"...nobodys open in April!!!

hahahaahha!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

wait i thought you said that ya went through it?

Comment

Was it inside an animal zoo kind of place? Where was it and do they have a website?

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

pics or it didnt happen

Comment

I don't remember their name, but there is the one in the zoo/aquarium place that is open year round, I sat next to the owner on the Hauntcon bus tour last year, don't recall his name though, super nice guy, showed me pictures of his place.

Comment

The haunt is called Branson Haunted Adventure and their site is: http://www.hauntedbranson.com/
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

If that website is under construction, I'm afraid there are too many people leaning on shovels!?!
                  sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Knowing Danny he was going through some Hill Billy Hellusination. How much did it cost Danny? Many good scenes or animatronics?
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

We went through it last summer, and yes it is open year round. They have an interesting set up. They are open on the weekends, and you can walk up and go right through. If you do this, it will be only animatronics (which they have a lot). Or, you can wait until that night to see the show with some actors (this will be at a set time each night, such as 7pm). I really enjoyed the attraction and the guys are very friendly and fun. Definitely check it out if you are vacationing in Branson.
                      Bill C. Schnell
                      Dark Son Productions
                      NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
                      www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Working...
                      X