Catapult and Franky - BEST OFFER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catapult and Franky - BEST OFFER!

I still have my Medieval Trebuchet and 20 foot Frankenstein for sale. They've been up for sale for some time now, and I realize the price may still be too steep for those of you who are genuinely interested in them. I would much rather see these pieces go to good homes than have them rot away - I won't hold out for a higher price I may not get - now's your chance to get 'em cheap!

Read the description and the prices I had set last fall and the springtime deal, then MAKE ME AN OFFER! I am not desperate to get rid of these pieces, but it is time to part with them.

- Medieval trebuchet, framework is 6 feet tall x 8 feet long; it works!! $1,200. MARCH PRICE - $500.00 - NOW IT'S BEST OFFER!

- 20 foot tall Frankenstein statue; steel & fiberglass. $6,000. MARCH PRICE - $3,000 - NOW IT'S BEST OFFER!

Want both? Package deal - $5,000 for both - MARCH PRICE - $3,200 - NOW IT'S BEST OFFER!

If I were to recreate either of these pieces new, figure $1K PER FOOT on statues, and $4K for a small catapult. They were originally rented to Haunts in the Minneapolis area.

Contact me for details, photos, or whatever moves you!!
    Last edited by floater; 04-27-2008, 03:21 PM.

Frankie & treboucet

do you have pictures you can send ?
    awarren@woodruffenergy.com

Comment

Can you send me some photos. Send to rgilbertso@earthlink.net
      Thanks,

Comment

Can you send some pics to eppersonsurplus@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X