Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunting chant

Hey everyone,

I have a few gregorian and other chant CD's, but I'm looking for some that sound very haunting, creepy. Are there any chant CD's or other creepy, but ancient sounding music out there you'd recommend? Please let me know!

Thanks,
    Allan

allan@bennettscurse.com

I'm pretty sure the last time I chanted was back when their where 8 tracts so I'm not sure where you got this.

Greg
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Say what, Greg? Was that response a joke or did you not understand the question? I'm confused....

Comment

Gregg is never confused. It's Texas. Fewer people per square mile. You can see for miles, nothing takes you by surprise.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

The best group for stuff like that is 'Dead Can Dance'.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Whoops... two more.

Soundtrack for that orgy Tom Cruise movie. Damn I'm trying to think of what it was called...ummm Eyes Wide Shut.

Another one which might be impossible for you to find but is still the best horror/haunted CD of ANY kind I've ever had is the soundtrack for Subspecies.

It was a movie and the soundtrack was released in limited release.

Try Ebay or Craigs List to find either.

But that Subspecies soundtrack will blow your mind!!!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Hey Larry, thanks a lot I'm going to try to track these down...

Allan

Comment

"Greg"orian chants? Me Greg. No chanty for long time. Way before CDs were around. Maybe joke.
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

"Greg"orian chants? Me Greg. No chanty for long time. Way before CDs were around. Maybe joke.

Albeit a bad one....Just kidding Greg!

Comment

Also don't forget the most famous chant group... Enigma.

Even though most are dancy sounding, many of the tracks have all sorts of chant only intro's so you could loop that stuff only.

BUY ALL the Enigma CD's...they're all top notch! I think they have four all together.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Thanks Larry, I think I do have the Enigma CD's....

Comment

Working...
                      X