Cleaning out the garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning out the garage

Assorted props for sale. 7ft tall lunging werwolf chained to a wall,needs a little tlc. Looks good at night with strob light. New 1200 fog , new xl bubble machine. Pig ,skined for butcher shop.Oversized grim reaper costume with hands. Metal casket. Bucky , fullsized, case of SWAMP JUICE. used ticket / food trailer needs some tlc but worked great. 6500watt gen like new used 1 season . Asking 3000 for everything. Items in Ohio . pick up . Pyro 937-324-2981

any pics of what you have ?

Comment

Pics

I can send you some what do you want to see.where do you want me to send them to

Comment

I would like to see pictures of the werewolf. I am looking for one. If you could send it to info@spookhaven.com, I would appreciate it.

Comment

pics please

I would like to see pics of the pig and the ticket booth and what part of ohio are you in? send to mikesskull@yahoo.com thanks

Comment

please send pics of anything you have to ucantseeus@frontiernet.net
            Thank you Joe
            In Darkness they hunt the living
            http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

pics

can you send pics of werewolf anf pig and food trailer -is the trailer road ready ?

send to awarren@woodruffenergy.com

Comment

Props

Will get pics to everyone asap. I have been busy and have not gotten a chance to get any pics yet. Sorry guys. A few things are new and some need some tlc. I will make someone a good package deal on everything. I am expanding my other biz and just need some cash flow.Thanks Pyro

Comment

Pictures

Did everyone who wanted pics of the props for sale get them

Comment

Please send some pics to eppersonsurplus@hotmail.com

Comment

Cleaning Out The Garage

Still have many items still left for sale. Great starter for a new haunt. Great deal on lot. , PYRO

Comment

please send pictures of anything you have left to "cwooden25@yahoo.com". Thanks.

Comment

where are you in ohio, i am near cleveland , i am interested in props / gen please send info pictures derek6star@glwb.net

Comment

No I didnt 3Xs

I have sent you a PM 3 times to request info and picts. No response . Whats up ??If the stuff is sold .Let me know . Is the stuff sold?????

Comment

Cleaning Out the Garage

Still have props for sale need to move them asap. I will make a great deal on the lot

Comment

Working...
                              X