• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Very interested email pics w/ a ball park figure. d1r73@yahoo.com

Comment

Props For Sale

Still have props left for sale . Need to sell a s a p . Best offer takes the lot. Asking 3000. Don't miss a great deal on some props to get ready for this season. Thanks Pyro

Comment

Props for sale

Still have some props for sale from haunt. No longer doing ,need to get rid of props . Need space. Best offer gets everything

Comment

do you still have the 1200 fog machine
          if so send me a pm
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Could you send me pictures of what you have?
            forestoffright@yahoo.com

Thank you

Comment

Still have props

Still have props for sale. Had a crash so I have not benn able to send anything out. If any one needs pics and I have not sent you some let me know. Need to make room ,make me an offer on the lot

Comment

Need to sell

Still have props for sale. Need to make room. Any reasoinable offer gets everything

Comment

where do are you located to pick them up,
                  and send me a pm with your package price for everything im interested, but if at all possible would just like that lunging werewolf, and counld u send me pics to undertakerha13@aol.com
                  Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

OMG is that the chauvet f-1700 or f-1200
                    ive been looking for one of those for a good price,
                    sned me a pm with how much do you want for it including shipping,

Comment

props sold

All sold Saturday, Thanks for looking

Comment

What is swamp juice? A beverage!!?lol!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Swamp Juice

Froggy's top of the line low lying fog juice. Real thick fog that stays around

Comment

Working...
                          X