Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halloween Episode of Tonight Show: On Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Episode of Tonight Show: On Tonight!

I just got a call from Tim from the Ghoulish Gallery. He asked me to post this on his behalf as he is driving back home from NBC Studios. This evening's Tonight Show with Jay Leno has an opening segment on this years greatest Halloween Products. Featured in this segment are products from Distortions Unlimited, Edge Designs, Scare Factory, The Ghoulish Gallery and others. Tim was invited to the taping by the segment coordinator and actually got to sit in the green room and watch all of the behind the scenes happenings along side David from Scare Factory. As luck would have it, one of the evenings guests just happened to be American Werewolf in London director, John Landis. John is a pretty big fan of The Ghoulish Gallery and shared with Tim that his Vincent Portrait proudly hangs in his Library. After the taping, Tim and others who had their product featured on the show were invited on stage to have their picture taken with Jay. He is very pleased to have had this opportunity to gain national exposure for The Ghoulish Gallery. We would like to thank Joe Persampiere for bringing this opportunity to our attention.

In seperate news, Tim also wanted me to announce that he has just signed on to supply all of the changing portrait effects for The Greek Theater's halloween night concert featuring, Devo, Bow Wow Wow, Flock of Seagulls and many others. For those who may not be fammiliar, the general Hollywood and West Hollywood areas throw a Halloween Night party that is unlike anything ever seen. Some have estimated that it pulls in nearly 1.5 million people each year. The annual Halloween Night Concert is something that goes back to the early days of Oingo Boingo and serves as a precursor to the Halloween Party. We are grateful for this additional exposure for our product in the L.A. market.

And Always...

Happy Haunting

-Tim Turner (as transcribed by Brandon Champlin)

Of course, I missed this as we were at the haunt. Does anyone have a link to video?
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

Comment

Wish i saw this post last night. I too would like to see a link to a video.

Comment

It was on here in England last night! Glad I caught it. I have Ghoulish gallery potraits as well and they are great. I also loved the Scare Factory products!! They were great.

I agreed that the clown was a dud. I loved the line 'how many unemployed clowns can you get for $1900?' How very true!! I would say at current rates here about 30.

X

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOVBSkqNF2A
          Brett Hays, Director
          Fear Fair
          www.fearfair.com

Comment

Mmmm...removed due to copyright infringement.

Youtube is just not what it used to be..... :cry:
            www.mindseizure.com
            www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIEh6tdk59c

Comment

Looks like all the YouTube videos have been taken off... If you missed the show, here are the companies that were featured...

=================================

Haunted House Prop Companies Featured on Jay Leno !

On the morning of Saturday, October 28th, a number of Haunted House prop companies’ products were featured on Jay Leno, in a segment early on in the show featuring this years best Halloween products.

------------------------------------------------------------

The Scare Factory

Granny Wolf: Granny sits relaxing in her favorite chair, until activated when granny flips, literally exposing our thrashing lycan thrashing up/down as head thrashes left/right

Exorcist Bed: The Exorcist Bed thrashes on a solid steel 360° simulator chassis. Your Actors can ride it or you may choose to add the Levitator option which safely and comfortably floats an Actor to a height of 5’0” up and down over the bed as it thrashes around.

Edge Designs (Website under construction)

Animatronic Clown: This is an animatronic clown with sound effects that features various head and body movements, as well as a hinged chest that opens up and shoots confetti.

{ No Picture Available }

Ghoulish Gallery

The Ghoulish Gallery was featured on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The Ghoulish Gallery made two custom portraits, one of Jay and one of Kevin.

Haunted Props

Vomit Barrel: A barrel of laughs and leftovers! This disgusting but funny device throws up on cue by switch (or with an optional pressure pad or motion sensor). Great quantities of green vomit spew, as the familiar Friday night sounds of heaving ensue!

Halloween Mart

Bowling Ball Costume: A bowling ball costume that's a guaranteed strike. Black foam costume with room to spare. One size.

Kudos to all of these guys for getting such high-profile recognition!!!
                Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Working...
                X