Would you die for these locations!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you die for these locations!!

Came across this photo of the Columbia City, IN Haunted Jail on a historic website.

It is north of me about twenty miles and a pretty popular event.

It was built in 1875, used as the Sherriff's residence and county jail until 1985. A high school choir group started the haunt for about ten years, then it went private. The first guy, John had it two or three years, then the present event owner, Paul got it and presently runs it.

The state historical group has placed it on their ten most endangered list and the regional rep is trying to convince the owner of the property to evict Paul and restore it. Only problem is that I doubt the people would support it as a museum in this town of ten thousand.

And about an hour away, I found the Haunted Seminary when I was verifying the Indiana listings page. I will be going this fall with my crew to visit and network with them.
    Attached Files
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Unbelievable building, Mansard roof and all!
    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Mansard roofs work So Much better than Mustard roofs, unless there would be a very large cooked hot dog on top of the mustard. The aroma would drive the neighbors nuts from three county's away.
      Of course the vegetarian nudist camp next door would get arrested for naked assault as their grappling hooks tear the hot dog and hot grease runs down making continued climbing impossible!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X