Body Bags DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Bags DVD

I got the Body Bag DVD and Rob and his gang and the guest make-up artists did a great job of putting together a very informative program . If you don't have you should get it
    Aven
    www.frightfactory.tv

Worth every penny and more!
    I GOT AN EYE ON YOU

http://playfx.webs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by playfx View Post
      Worth every penny and more!
      play...I agree with you on that.
      I watched it a few times and tried a few things on the dvd, I was happy with my results...for the most part.
      Well may have not came out like they do it....but the eductional part was great for me as someone how wants to learn.
      p.s. im still at the basic part....

Comment

I played with that wax stuff....yes...too much make up....

Then I attempt the Full Over the Head mask thing....

I didnt finish painting them.................

I was way to eager to try and learn stuff.
        Gotta say for myself....I want to learn this stuff and havnt really tried any untill I got this dvd.

I wont post any more pics of my learning progress.....hell im having fun learing....thanks bodybags!

Comment

damn....couldnt post more than 4 pics....want to include these.....
          Once again....thanks for this dvd....now my home haunt will start getting better and ill have more fun.....we been playing around since I got this thing....wish i tried this stuff sonner.

Comment

EVERYONE here is kicking major assss, you guys are the best, and i hope this is just the beginning to a great dvd, and a great moment in time.............

Just some random dude

Jason Blaszczak
            SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

Hey guys thanx for the kind words, glad to see some of you jumping right in feet first.
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Jason from boddybagging does great f-n work!!!

-Taylor

Comment

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA I agree Jason from Bodybagging does GREATWORK!
                  Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Yeah we cant forget ROB from Screamline or Steve or Maddi from Body bag either!
                    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

rob from screalin and steve and madd from bodybag do gr8 work 2!!!!!!!!

-Taylor

Comment

ACK! Im soooooo confused!

Comment

Working...
                        X