r.i.p .zyan delacruz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r.i.p .zyan delacruz

my brother died last night of a gunshot would.it is under investigation.possible foulplay.just wanted to to post.i dont post much but i feel lost right now.he was only 28.r.i.p brother.i love you.

I'm sorry for your loss

Your family will be in my prayers.

Comment

My Thoughts

Are with you at this time if you need anything feel free to call me at 256-710-0515 if you just need someone to talk to. My prayers are with you. Shane Graystone Manor.
      sigpic

Comment

this is bad. best 2 u.

-Taylor

Comment

r.i.p zyan delacruz

thank you all for writing and caringfor someone you dont really know.i will remember the ones always who did.graystone thank you dfor giving a ear to listen to a complete strangers problem.i will call you sometime to chat about haunts but for now i will be silent.i hoped to get back on track with my haunt soon.it will be hard to without my brother who helped me and put up with all my complaining when it was crunch time.good luck to all with whatever you all do.god bless everyone.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this, our thoughts are with you as well.
            Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

R.i.p. Zyan Delacruz

I certainly hope I spelled his name right. Zyan is a beautiful name
              Condemned 12 I am SO TERRIBLY sorry about your loss!!!! I hope you
              are with your family right now and not alone.
              do you know what happened? He was so young!!!

If there is anything we can do for you here at SCREAM FARM feel free to call us
              even if its just to talk! Day or night! 334-875-3594
              or you can write me at neffuri@bellsouth.net

I am very sorry and I will pray for you and your family!

Many blessings

Kimmy
              Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

Your Welcome

I would love to hear from you and your haunt call any time my hauntworld friend. Shane
                sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry to read that sweetheart, you and your family are on our prayers

Take care

*Alex*
                  Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

Comment

I am truly sorry to hear about your brother. God Bless you and your family. You'll be in our prayers.

The Harkleroad Family
                    Hauntus Emeritus
                    Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
                    Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

Please know you and your family are in our our prayers - you have a haunt family here that is thinking of you.

- Nicole
                      Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                      The White Star Farm
                      "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

i AM VERY SORRY and my words could never help your pain but just know i feel your lost at this very minute..

Jason Blaszczak
                        SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

May you find peace at this terrible time.

Ron
                          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

There are often times when words cannot express the emotions you must be going through. But one things for sure, with this group and myself included, you have more friends than you know at this time, we are all here, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
                            Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

thank you

for all who has expressed concern for me,i thank you from the bottom of my heart.all who left numbers,i will call each and everyone of you to talk and know about eachothers haunts.i will call in a few when i feel i can talk without falling apart.i really feel that you all care and will look forward to meeting you all at whatever haunt event allows us to cross paths.thank you.my name is coven.

Comment

Working...
                              X