does anywhere know where I can find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anywhere know where I can find

A motion censor camera? Like some hunters use to take photographs of deer? I want to be able to take picutres of guests withough pressing a button and standing there! I don't even know if this made any sense, but if they even make them I want to know. Lol.
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Bass pro shop sells them.
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

tHANK YOU
      can you tell me what exactly they are called so I can search them?
      INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Stealth Cams or Infrared Flash Digital Game Cameras.

You can alos typr in motion censor camera in google and find them that way too.

Comment

Originally posted by shredman View Post
          A motion censor camera? Like some hunters use to take photographs of deer? I want to be able to take picutres of guests withough pressing a button and standing there! I don't even know if this made any sense, but if they even make them I want to know. Lol.
          You can find them for an exceptionally good price through Sportstman's Guide. (www.sportsmansguide.com) Search for Game Cam. I've been ordering through them for years, have never had any problems of any kind.

The have a 5 mega pixel game cam for $99.00 - it's awesome. (I have two of them already.)
          Madness does not always howl. Sometimes it is that quiet voice in the middle of the night asking, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Comment

Working...
          X