Southern Haunts Please Reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Haunts Please Reply

Hey all my Southern Haunt Friends. Graystone Manor is hosting a BBQ Cook Out for all Haunt Owners in the South. It will be the last Saturday in June at our attraction. We have a few vendors that will be attending and giving free samples. (If your a vendor and want to come or just give out some samples drop me a line at shanedabbs@aol.com) everyone is going to recieve a gift bag. Also I want to invite everyone in the Southern States to attend I have an attorney and a lobbiest who will also be attending to talk about the Southern Haunt Owners Association trust me you dont wont to miss this one . Its not going to cost you a thing to attend but the info your going to recieve will be something you can bank on. The food is going to be great! and what better way to spend a Saturday than with others who loves the same thing you do and thats the Haunt Industry! All you got to do is let me know so we know there will be plenty of fun, food and info to go around. I have a few hotels giving discounts for thoes staying the night. Ok guys its all up to you I SO LOOK FOREWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE ITS GOING TO BE A BLAST!!!!! Let me remind everyone even though we will be talking about the Southen Haunt Owners Association this will not be all we discuss. We want to hear about everyones haunt, share ideas, and have good fellowship amoung other haunt owners so let me get you on my list!SHANE GRAYSTONE MANOR
    Last edited by graystone; 04-28-2008, 06:20 PM.
    sigpic

getting calls

I am talking with alot of interesting people please keep the questions and calls coming.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X