Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Made The Papers!

Well,

I'm happy to say that we finally made it in the papers.

Here's the article:

(Removed due to linking to another story)

The actual paper itself shows my picture that I use here as an avatar. And they kept it in color! That really surprised me since all the other photos in the paper are in black and white.

Not sure how helpful this article will be, but it sure is a nice write up.

woooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Congrats Gwen!!
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Nice write up, Empress! That's great! Hope that things are going a bit better since the last posts. I haven't been able to get the boards to load for about 3 or 4 days.
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Thanks so much Virgil and SpFXChic!

And here's another one that came out today from our State University's campus.

http://www.statehornet.com/vnews/dis.../453ee34217d0c

I hope this brings the people out as our attendance hasn't been the best.

Comment

That's another great one!!!

Yep, I snickered when I read that the journalist's name was Bridget Jones. LOL.
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

And she's not kidding. Her name really IS Bridget Jones! LOL!

Comment

Way to go Emp! Have circumstances improved for you at the haunt? I hope you've been able to have fun! Have an awesome Halloween!

Kel
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Congrats Empress! The first link is going to another story now, but I did get to see the second one - awesome press!
                Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                The White Star Farm
                "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Every little bit helps.
                  A newstory here , a newstory there, a blurb mentioned on local radio, it has to be a cumulative effect.
                  No "One Thing" usually ever does it for anyone. This is what makes making those advertising decisions so tough to make since none of us have excessive amounts of money to blow on advertising, do we?
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
                    No "One Thing" usually ever does it for anyone. This is what makes making those advertising decisions so tough to make since none of us have excessive amounts of money to blow on advertising, do we?
                    I know I don't.
                    After asking customers, I found out what brought the people to our haunt this year in this order:

1. Internet (Website, Google Adwords, Being close to top of page on search engines)
                    2. Word of Mouth
                    3. Fliers
                    4. Halloween Express Stores (Our sponsor)
                    5. Radio Spot (It was free!)

Notice how Myspace didn't make the top 5. It did not bring out customers as I hoped it would. Although it was instrumental in hooking us up with bands and getting our baseball team as a sponsor, it did not bring the people out in masses.

I worked pretty hard to get our haunt visible on the internet this year and it appears I was working in the correct area. This season, I will continue in that direction including garnering email addresses and keeping past customers and potentials abreast of what is going on with us in 2007.

Comment

Working...
                    X