MHC- Who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHC- Who's going?

Hey! Who all's going to MHC? What are you doing there? (ie vendor, parton, seminars, contests ect..)
    I'm doing a Make up 101 seminar, enteres the Monster Wars (it should be a blast!!!! Maybe I'll get to do the Time Warp again-fingers crossed LOL), and will be at Evilusions booth - come find me!!!
    Last edited by Killer Katie; 04-30-2008, 03:42 PM.
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Yep, I am going. Have my reservations and all. I am just going to go and learn, have fun, and maybe pick up that last little something....

Ron
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I myself are planning and have been planning on going as a attendee. Waiting for final ok from my job to see if time off is granted.
      I went there last year for the first time and loved it, there was many great things I enjoyed. So yeh, I planning on going for sure. Hope to meet some of you guys there and see some more great stuff from the vendors and hit a few seminars as well, whilie learning and meeting great new folks.

Comment

MHC- Who's going?

I am going! We are also bringing some of our haunt actors!
        We have been there the last 2 years and it's a total blast. Plus there is
        cash~n~carry! Whahoo. Can't get here soon enough. We will be going to the party on Saturday night!

Hope to see you all there!

Forest of Fright and there scream team!

Vampy

Comment

I am going!
          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

I am going.
            Mostly as a student but I hope to purchase some things if they catch my eye.

Comment

Graystone Manor

I myself and my beloved boys are going as well!!! Anyone wanna show me a good time wink wink? Shane Graystone Manor
              sigpic

Comment

Shane, you should start a "haunted singles" thread LOL

Comment

Myself and some others from Nashville will be there. Some to learn, some to sale product, and some to buy.

Comment

I know I say this every year but there always seems to be some who don't believe me - if you haven't gotten your hotel rooms yet do it NOW!!! We have once again blown through our room block at the hotel and much earlier than in years past. The hotel will continue to add rooms to the block as long as they can but that will not be much longer. We sold out the hotel last year and we will again this year.

I also wanted to say Thank You! to all of you who are coming and who have already posted in this thread. It is always very humbling for me to think that all of you are taking your time and spending your money to come to our show. It is very much appreciated.

Oh, and yes, I have been told that I have to be there that weekend. LOL

Comment

We are definitely thinking about going to MHC this year. We haven't sat down and made any formal plans yet, but I think this weekend we will decide. I am excited and I hope there is more than one hotel out there!
                      My personal dealings do not reflect the rights and views of Jason's Woods or Jason's Woods Entertainment

Comment

I guess I am going, seeing that there are 3 booths I have to set up and a pneumatics 101 seminar I need to give.

See everyone there!
                        Brian Warner
                        Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                        Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                        Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I'll be there!

I'm teaching two seminars again (Character Development and Que Line Acting/Monsters in Motion), and also have a booth with Raven's Wolf (please stop by and see us).

Killer Katie, I demand some timewarping at the masquerade ball!
                          Katie Lane
                          Partner/VP
                          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Bruise.... I will take that step to the right... but only if you will!

Comment

I hear there are bucky's there to be chucked. So I guess I will be there chucking bucky's.

INCOMINGGGG......

I have the coordinates of the bucky chucker set to booths 401 & 411.

Just think of the distance I can chuck a bucky with 250 PSI.

LOL

See you all there.
                              Ken
                              www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Working...
                              X