Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long lines...what's the professional solution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a VIP ticket gets you wisked away into a 3rd que area where there are couches and carpet on the floor to wait and them entering in front of the regular cattle is not seen?

So far all I have heard about VIP tickets are you get to cut in line for twice the price. There should be more to it than that. So even VIP customers are still potentially return customers not that they just got screwed because there was a long line.

If there is no line, there is no need to be VIP. If there is a line and they have the money, no reason to insight a riot. Hide what is happening somehow. All the common folk know is for twice the price you are not outside in line or standing in the second que line, you are gone.

I'm not really totally being silly, for $24 VIP with a regular price of $12, I want a cup of hot chocolate and a couch to wait on the next show. Even getting in ahead of people is still a wait some times, there are delays due to actor breaks and fixing things. There are too many in the VIP section to handle just stopping the flow of regular folk?

In all other venues VIP means paying lots more for the secret private room. I guess at the front door of a haunted house you could have villagers and VIPs sorted out by a witch with a pitch fork? "Where do you think you're going? Get over there. You go. You stay. Get back or I'll swallow your soul!"
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

So if a tour guide was used to take them through the house you would see a tour guide come out to grab the VIPs dressed very well, looking spiffy. The regular folk buying the cheap seats would see their tour guide , here comes a shuffling, sniffing, coughing, runny nosed slob who smells bad?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by xxxdirk
        I learned the hard way last year the value of having agood portion nof the wait line visable to the customers. I thought that having everyone wait inside a bldg was a great idea cause it would keep them from the cold. The people would buy the ticket, and walk about 100 feet to go inside this big barn to wait. The barn easily could hold 300-500 in line! After the season was over I found out that many people came and drove off cause they did not see a huge line. :evil: That will all be changed this year!
        Yeah thats it make them stand outside in the 50 mph wind gusts! Im not working your q-line anymore!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise
          I'm not really totally being silly, for $24 VIP with a regular price of $12, I want a cup of hot chocolate and a couch to wait on the next show.
          That's exactly what our VIP's got. A couch, coffee, warmed apple cider, classic horror movies to watch, cookies along with other snacks and a chance to win a pair of season tickets to one of our award winning theatres. Oh and being put ahead of the line. All that for only $4.00 more. One of our VIPs said, "Why wouldn't anyone want to pay $4.00 more for this?" It went well, but I doubt we will give that kind of treatment again this season. It's just another thing added to the hundred of duties I have to worry about already.

Comment

I hope you remembered to put a couple of wooden blocks under the front legs of the couches after giving them alot of change to roll from their pockets, filling the couche's hidden little pocket-seams for emptying later.
            "VIP"? = VAluables In Pocket"
            Yes, I have been preaching this extra added method of creating more profit from one's haunt but I guess the Transworld seminar people really weren't interested in helping haunters make more money from their businesses so they never called me to be a speaker......"Whaaa!"

hahahahah!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X