Info and advise on Studio Tek FX wall systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info and advise on Studio Tek FX wall systems

Does anyone have any feedback or experience with Studio Tek FX wall systems? Apparantly, they produce a modular lightweight wall system . Please let me know what you know on this system. Thanx Dave

Are you wanting these wall systems for this season? If so, make sure you order them by spring of 2005 (two thousand five), and they SHOULD get there on time...I cant make any promises though!

On a more serious note, I dont know much about their wall system but ordering from them in the past has been a SLOOOOW process. Great products though.
    Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
    [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Any users??

Does anyone have any experience using this system with the vinyl walls as apposed to the wood?

Comment

I installed the Cage Maze system that was at TW a couple years ago. We built the entire maze in about 45 minutes. I also worked on an install in NC where the wall system had scenic panels attached to them. Again, it was extremely simple to assemble and quick. The NC attraction is a year round attraction and has run flawlessly.

I do know the system is extremely time consuming to build, I would NOT want to build one from scratch!!! With all the material required it is not a matter of just "grabbibg one from stock"! SO if you want one, yes you will have to order early. I am negoitaiting with a client to install a Cage Maze system now. I have total them a minium of 3 months.
        Any other questions just PM me!

Rich
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Working...
        X