Ironman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Man

The movie was fantastic! I thought Robert Downey Jr. was great and he was looking good too!
    Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
      Jared, everytime larry speaks.
      Why because I mentioned the Dark Knight is going to be a great movie? I have been talking about that movie on here for the last year and half. I bet I have mentioned it way more then Larry.
      Jared Layman

Comment

What happened at the end of the credits? Do'nt leave a man hanging! I left as soon as it was over.I thought it was great! Could of used a little more of the blond reporter though.She was way better looking than Gwyneth.She is too pale.

Comment

Tony walks like into a part of his house. And Samuel L Jackson makes his 6 second appearance. And says something like Im here to prepare you for the Avenger project. Or something like that. Luckily I got into the last movie and caught that before I had to sit through a ton of credits. LOL! But the movie is pretty good. Awesome effects. There are some humorous moments. Robert Downey was good in it as well. I would definately recommend it.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Tony Stark will also have a role in the new Hulk movie. Hulk, Ant Man, Captain America, Thor and Iron Man make up the meat of the Avengers.

Marvel is releasing all these movies that will hit a head with an Avenger movie in 2011. Iron Man II comes out April 2010, Thor in July 2010, then Captain America 2011 April, then finally Avengers July 2011

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Whiplash and Justin Hammer will be the villians in Ironman 2. Looks like Warmachine might be in it as well. I have heard that they will not do the demon in the bottle storyline. Might be a lot of Ironman stuff at Wizard World this year. I am kind of bummed that no good comic movies are coming out this summer.
              Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
              X