Good Vendors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Vendors

Ok I have made mention of the good vendors out there on my bad vendor post. So I want to start one that will shine some light on these hard working guys and want to see who else can agree or disagree ( if you disagree please put your experiance as to why you disagree). So with that let me show my point of view with a rating system and would like input on it.
    Unit70... A+ (Great products, good customer service & support on time shipping)
    Distortions...A+ (Great products,good customer service & support on time shipping)
    Oak Island...A+ (Great products, good customer service & support, on time shipping)
    Buckeys Bone Yard...A+ ( Great products, good customer service, on time shipping)
    Scream Line Studios...A+ (Great Products ,good customer service, on time shipping)
    Gore Galore...A+ (Great products, good customer service & support, on time shipping)
    Edge Designs...A+ (Great products ,good customer service & support. on time shipping)
    Sophisticated Terror...A+ (Great products, good customer service& support, on time shipping)
    Froggys Fog...A+ (Great Products, good customer service. on time shipping)
    Fright Props...A+ (Great Products, good customer service & support, on time shipping)
    CFX...A+ (Great products,good customer service & support, on time shipping)
    XtremeCreators (Great Products,good customer service & support on time shipping)
    Now hopefully this will shed light on the hard workers of the industry there are some who have failing grades but thats another post (however if you disagree please put the experiance you had and as to why you disagree) please if anyone can add their approval and rating here on the industries best please do!!! REMEMBER THIS IS FOR THE GOOD VENDORS Feel Free to add your good experiances. Shane Graystone Manor
    sigpic

Not sure if I can add, but here is my experience and ratings using your rating system.
    Frighteners Entertainment...A+
    Morbid Industries.....A+
    Dental Distortions....A+
    BodyBag Entertainment..A+
    Bloody Mary....A+
    ScreamLine Studios...A+
    Buckys Bone Yard...A+
    Vile Masks....A+
    Monster Guts...A+

I have ordered numerous times from the above compaines in the past 2 years and have yet to have a problem. Any questions I had was a phone call away coupled with great CS and fast shipping.

Have yet to have any problem what so ever...2 thumbs up to the compaines i mentioned.

I know i forgot 2 otheres....brain freeze....argh

Comment

Scareshack

Thanks for your imput and feel free to anytime. I myself will feel good about buying from any of the above vendors you mentioned and well as you can feel the same about the ones I listed as well. My hats off to you guys and your companies! Everyone feel free to post and if you see companies listed more than once keep them coming I wont to hear from everyone! It only goes to show the more times they are listed the more secure people will feel about buying! Shane Graystone
      sigpic

Comment

Come on Guys!!!

Surly there is more good companies out there!!!!! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Here is my list Shane

My own personal experience with the following vendors in no particular order.

Screamline Studios...A+
          Gore Galore...A+
          Dental Distortions...A+
          CFX...A+
          Evilusions...A+
          Fright Props...A+
          Oak Island...B
          SPFX Masks...A+
          EFX-TEK...A+
          The Ghoulish Gallery...A
          Rogues Hollow Productions...A+
          Sinister Scents...A+
          Froggy's Fog...A+

Anymore vendors I can think of I will be sure and post!

Thanks
          -Grant

Comment

Thanks Grant!!

Good to see ya my good friend I been catching some more hell!! LOL and thanks for the imput! Shane Graystone
            sigpic

Comment

Fright Catalog...B+ (good products, fast shipping, price guarantee, small handful of products are out of stock and usually aren't instock until haunt season)

Comment

I hope to make this list VERY SOON!
                Check out my SOUND EFFECTS CD LINE I just added to my website.
                You wont be dissapointed!
                sigpic
                PEACE, ADAM
                www.poisonprops.com

Comment

good vendors

total fright-(a+)great products,great service.

Comment

I have had good experiences with Halloween Productions and Bump in the night. Everyone else already mentioned the other companies I have had good experiences.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

Guys I have a question

I have started this thread on the good hard working guys of this industry. Who all deserve a big THANK YOU! and I wont to see more names added. Now here is the kicker. This thread has had less than 150 views. Now there is also a thread that I call out a bad vendor on and its had over 1000 hits the other one had over 6000 before it was removed . Now to the thread thats had 1000 hits everyone is bitching how sick they are of hearing it. Yet they come there to post. but not many are posting here for the good hard working guys of the industry can someone tell me why? Is it because most want to know who they can and cant trust here? I think so. Shane
                      Last edited by graystone; 05-04-2008, 09:45 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                        Now there is also a thread that I call out a bad vendor on and its had over 1000 hits the other one had over 6000 before it was removed . Now to the thread thats had 1000 hits everyone is bitching how sick they are of hearing it. Yet they come there to post. but not many are posting here for the good hard working guys of the industry can someone tell me why? Is it because most want to know who they can and cant trust here? I think so. Shane
                        Hey Shane, Get off your high horse, views DO NOT COUNT, I REPEAT DO NOT COUNT. Anyone can do it and I am partly responsibly for that thread reaching over 1000 views. You can go into any thread and hit the refresh button and guess what? The thread view count goes up like magic. Hit it a few hundred times and viola your thread had 200 views, but it was from the same person. LOL

Do you want this thread to have over 1000 views? I can make it happen, then you would think a lot of people care about what you write. Put your EGO to the side and give it a rest.

Comment

another

monster makers-(b+)great products,slow service.

Comment

My thoughts..

Originally posted by condemned 12 View Post
                            monster makers-(b+)great products,slow service.
                            Thats so true. Monster Makers have great products. BUT.. I have been waiting 2+ months for a reply on e-mail. I am sure they are busy.. I will just keep trying I would give them a (C) for the slow service.

Shane.. thanks so much for doing this post man. I am definitly hearing about companies i have NEVER heard of.. and thanks to this.. i am gonna purchase some stuff right away!

Kyle
                            Screams of Night

Comment

Kyle,

Dont Thank me my friend Thank all the hard working vendors out there that make our dreams come true. The deserve to be acknowledged. Some people think I only see the negative and I have made mention many, many, many times on the hard working guys of this industry!
                              On yeah one other thing TheNightMare there is no need to be jealous of me if you tried you could someday be somebody! Why dont you stop trying to make me look bad and find your own post. You have came off as a real looser who is jealous that I have friends here. Grant you they dont always agree with me but they are good friends! Shane
                              Last edited by graystone; 05-04-2008, 04:20 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X